Win Smiths Box-sets

G

goinghome

Win Smiths CDs/Box-set Artwork

Paul McCloon is giving away a couple of compilations of The Smiths singles this evening on his radio show - www.todayfm.com .

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Win Smiths Box-sets!

Where does it say this?

You need to listen. He's been announcing it since the start of the show. The question to answer by text to Irl 0834100102 to win will be called out after 8pm. :thumb:

I was listening but I thought he said it was a drawing. Oh crap it's 3:07 where I am so I doubt he'll want to ship it haha. I'll still do it if it's not too late I'm not sure about the time diference.

Playing Headmaster right now

I was listening but I thought he said it was a drawing. Oh crap it's 3:07 where I am so I doubt he'll want to ship it haha. I'll still do it if it's not too late I'm not sure about the time diference.

Hi. Sorry if I was misleading earlier :o , I'm coming and going. The competition's still open. The prizes are multiple: several Sound of the Smiths CDs, and those who answer the question (who was the 5th Smith?) correctly, will be entered into another draw for the artwork to the Box-sets. :guitar:

After the DJ named the winners a couple of minutes ago, I know it's over...

A joke someone texted in during the competition:

Which guitarist could you rely on to make a good yeasty sandwich?

Well, if you asked him, Marr-mite? :o

Paul McCloon is giving away a couple of compilations of The Smiths singles this evening on his radio show - www.todayfm.com .

I think that same dj played "I know very well how I got my name" a couple of weeks ago on Today fm. I was pleasently surprised to hear it. Last night while mentioning the competition he made at least 3 or 4 references to the cover star's penis of the Smiths box set.

Bollox. :(

Mind you, I have won Smiths/Moz stuff before on TodayFM. :thumb:

What did you win?

I think that same dj played "I know very well how I got my name" a couple of weeks ago on Today fm. I was pleasently surprised to hear it. Last night while mentioning the competition he made at least 3 or 4 references to the cover star's penis of the Smiths box set.

What did you win?

At the time of YATQ, I won all the back catalogue of Smiths/Moz albums on cd, including a promo copy of "Quarry". Another time I won the cigarette box style editions of the singles. All courtesy of Ian Dempsey and Tom Dunne.

Back
Top Bottom