Will Young a guest on BBC's Question Time Tonight.... what the f***?

Aw that's what I like about going Goodison....the old feeling about it. The little toffee girl is cute too! Good atmosphere there too. Never been to Anfield, there and sunderland are only ones I haven't been.

i've seen us play in over 70 grounds, here and abroad. 1117 matches. little beast hits 3ton tomorrow, aged 14:eek:

Who is Will Young? Is he going to fight JJ?

hullo dave, i hope you are well.

yes, will young is a famous (in the u.k.) gay man and jukebox jury wants to fight him.

will young doesn't know about it, though - he has j.j. 'on ignore'.

My Will Young thread has been hijacked:squiffy:
Where's Kewpie when I need her:thumb:

Anyway, the beast, I thought you were picking me up in a stretched limo:lbf:
How do I get to this pub near the ground then? I'll have a LFC fan with me, so shouldn't get mugged / stabbed / kidnapped on the way*:eek:

*delete as appropriate

Jukebox Jury

My Will Young thread has been hijacked:squiffy:
Where's Kewpie when I need her:thumb:

Anyway, the beast, I thought you were picking me up in a stretched limo:lbf:
How do I get to this pub near the ground then? I'll have a LFC fan with me, so shouldn't get mugged / stabbed / kidnapped on the way*:eek:

*delete as appropriate

Jukebox Jury

i'll arrange transport if you like:crazy: but really you should have all this sorted like a military operation. ring me on the morning, i'd say text but i know what fella's of your age are like:lbf:and i'll tell you what to tell the cab driver. p.s i haven't worked out your treatment yet:eek:

i've seen us play in over 70 grounds, here and abroad. 1117 matches. little beast hits 3ton tomorrow, aged 14:eek:

Apart from ''new clubs'' to the league (Morecambe, Aldershot, Yeovil, Dagenham etc etc) I've seen City on every ground except Hartlepool and Orient. Never played them since the 50's! (Yes, before my time:p)

I've seen City at every new ground (as well as the old ground) except these new stadiums:
Brighton, Colchester, Swansea, Coventry, MK Dons and Shrewsbury as we haven't played them there (apart from Brighton this year in the League cup but I was on holiday:mad:).

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
i'll arrange transport if you like:crazy: but really you should have all this sorted like a military operation. ring me on the morning, i'd say text but i know what fella's of your age are like:lbf:and i'll tell you what to tell the cab driver. p.s i haven't worked out your treatment yet:eek:

I don't do cabs:cool: Buses are fine for me.

Jukebox Jury

Apart from ''new clubs'' to the league (Morecambe, Aldershot, Yeovil, Dagenham etc etc) I've seen City on every ground except Hartlepool and Orient. Never played them since the 50's! (Yes, before my time:p)

I've seen City at every new ground (as well as the old ground) except these new stadiums:
Brighton, Colchester, Swansea, Coventry, MK Dons and Shrewbury as we haven't played them there (apart from Brighton this year in the League cup but I was on holiday:mad:).

Jukebox Jury

every year i hope for a colchester,scunthorpe,bournemouth,southend etc etc in the cups but we get the same teams over and again. at least this year we got pne plus hull got promoted to tick another couple of boxes:thumb:

every year i hope for a colchester,scunthorpe,bournemouth,southend etc etc in the cups but we get the same teams over and again. at least this year we got pne plus hull got promoted to tick another couple of boxes:thumb:

Yes, me and my mate frank always hope for a new ground or a pre season friendly.....
I saw City at the Vetch Field, Swansea - he missed that (and can't do it!) and I missed Barnet in the cup when my youngest was born:mad: and he went to that game, so we are equal on grounds been too.

We haven't been to too many European grounds though......:D

Brighton, Colchester, Swansea, Coventry, MK Dons and Shrewsbury as we haven't played them there (apart from Brighton this year in the League cup but I was on holiday:mad:).

Jukebox Jury

I went to the Brighton game...bloody awful! Better view from the sports clubs where the aerobics class was taking place.

Kewpis should move all this to the city thread...keep her busy :lbf:

Yes, me and my mate frank always hope for a new ground or a pre season friendly.....
I saw City at the Vetch Field, Swansea - he missed that (and can't do it!) and I missed Barnet in the cup when my youngest was born:mad: and he went to that game, so we are equal on grounds been too.

We haven't been to too many European grounds though......:D

i don't suppose you have:lbf:;) most of those grounds in the prem i've been to 15+ times. selhurst park i've been to the most i think as both palace and wimbledon shared, plus between 92 and 95 we had a least one cup trip there every year:mad:

hullo dave, i hope you are well.

yes, will young is a famous (in the u.k.) gay man and jukebox jury wants to fight him.

will young doesn't know about it, though - he has j.j. 'on ignore'.

Unblock him and make up :)

i don't suppose you have:lbf:;) most of those grounds in the prem i've been to 15+ times. selhurst park i've been to the most i think as both palace and wimbledon shared, plus between 92 and 95 we had a least one cup trip there every year:mad:

I saw Wimbledon on Plough Lane as well as Selhurst Park:cool:

Thought so, was an easy bet:rolleyes: (ceases to hold breath)

Unblock him and make up :)

No. I keep HIM hidden:D

Brighton aint a new stadium is it??

They have played there for about 6 / 7 seasons. Up until the mid 90's they played at the Goldstone Ground and then the owner flogged it to a supermarket or other business but they didn't have a new ground. So they moved to Gillingham for 2 years (over 120 mile round trip) and moved into the athletics stadium back in their home town, hopefully building a new stadium very soon.

Jukebox Jury

There is a running track between where we sat and the pitch, couldn't see a bloody thing! When it went to penalties they may as well have taken them in France for all we could see :mad:

Tags
bbc question time tonight television telly will young
Back
Top Bottom