Why does Moz get sick so often?

Why does Moz get sick so often?

• Because he shakes so many hands at gigs.

Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Because he's a vegetarian.

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • Because he does nothing to take care of his vocal chords (he has stated such).

Votes: 27 31.4%
  • He doesn't miss more gigs due to illness than any other major act.

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • Another reason.

Votes: 23 26.7%

• Total voters
I've been thinking that "what cannot be given" and "so must be taken" is virginity.

Well... Unless our Moorrissee didn't, after all, go all the way with Linda or Nancy, I think we can safely rule that one out. Oh!:eek: -Naaaah-. Oh!:eek: -Naaaaaah-. :confused: Etc.

Oh but hang on it's a song about two blokes?

It can very well be that Morrissey just got cold and thus a cold.

And indeed he has, the silly old tool. And the funniest thing is that he's gonna pass out from the heat in Greece... :mock:

"Old frail sick people, they are soooooooo cute when they decide to embark on a world tour!!!! ".:love:

And indeed he has, the silly old tool. And the funniest thing is that he's gonna pass out from the heat in Greece... :mock:

Wasn't the desert heat the reason why he got ill at Coachella? It is pretty tricky if you get sweaty in the heat and then enter air conditioned rooms and vehicles. :(

(Watched the Truffaut movie and the documentary on Nouvelle Vague, pretty interesting. :))

I've been thinking that "what cannot be given" and "so must be taken" is virginity. Think about it. Can you give virginity? Well, aside from vaginoplasty or that vaginal rejuvenation crap or operations that supposedly restore a hymen, it's something that can only be taken, not really given. I thought of this as I read Dan Savage's column about naming the act of unprotected anal sex between hetero teens doing it in a misguided bid to preserve vaginal virginity as "Saddlebacking" re: bigot Rick Warren's church. Of course, multiple readings are possible, but raping a virgin seems even more wrong, which means WIN for evil rapist Moz lyricist.

Barking's quote of you caught my attention so I looked for the original writing of yours. How bizarre. Of course a woman's virginity, if the woman is not raped, is only ever given, never taken. The woman decides to have sex with the man and their bodies merge during sex. It is a reciprocal act, a unification of body and soul. When the woman decides that she wants to merge her body with that of the man she thus gives her virginity during first time sex.

Last edited:
Tags
he's old
Back
Top Bottom