when is the madison square garden rescheduled?

You had previously stated "it's not like they're going to have a hard time getting rid of them!". Apparently they DID have a hard time getting rid of them. With MSG's fall schedule of concerts and with the Knicks... even if Morrissey can reschedule NY I do not think that MSG is available for him. Even if it were previous ticket sales would lean towards the idea that he would not want to return to MSG. He would probably pick something a bit smaller.

Yeah but I meant that those who HAD tickets to the MSG show previously werent' going to have a hard time getting rid of theirs if Morrissey had rescheduled that concert and honored those tickets and they couldn't make it. They would easily give it to other Morrissey fans or put them up on Ebay or StubHub or one of the ticket trading sites.

Well he should've chosen a smaller venue from the beginning. I think it honestly cracked his ego that MSG didn't sell out. He should've played the theater at MSG which is a bit more intimate but still a nice size, or Roseland or Hammerstein or something else. There's only a billion other venues in NYC that would've been more suitable that would've sold out quickly. Heck he sold out the Apollo a few years back for several shows!

I am the only one sad about the rescheduling. The venue near me that was cancelled is a summer only venue so I'm am 100% Moz is not coming back to NJ, unless he wants to play the Count Baise Theature in Red Bank.
That place is so small though...

I have my fingers crossed for MSG for you guys.:)

Yeah that is a bummer. I also thought it unusual he chose PNC. He might not reschedule since Jersey still got a show recently at the Borgata. Even if he does come back to MSG, I won't be going. It's still not really a rescheduled show since the tix won't be honored and it's clear he couldn't sell it out so he might choose another NYC venue altogether. And even then there's always that question mark if he will show up and do it. Sorry guys, but I'm done seeing Moz in concert....if he does come back to NYC let us all know how it is.

Yeah but I meant that those who HAD tickets to the MSG show previously werent' going to have a hard time getting rid of theirs if Morrissey had rescheduled that concert and honored those tickets and they couldn't make it. They would easily give it to other Morrissey fans or put them up on Ebay or StubHub or one of the ticket trading sites.

Well he should've chosen a smaller venue from the beginning. I think it honestly cracked his ego that MSG didn't sell out. He should've played the theater at MSG which is a bit more intimate but still a nice size, or Roseland or Hammerstein or something else. There's only a billion other venues in NYC that would've been more suitable that would've sold out quickly. Heck he sold out the Apollo a few years back for several shows!

Hammerstein was fun in 97. I was there (back when I was in college) and it was right before or the day after thanksgiving if I remember correctly.

Back
Top Bottom