Philly and A.C. Rescheduled

I got a voice mail from the Mann Center announcing the new date. I'm so happy. I'm so going back. The pit ticket will be used after all.

I'm so happy for everyone, but specially for Nugz, she'll end up seeing Mozzy after all.....yay! GO Nugzie!

Question about Borgatta in AC.
I have Section Riser B..whatever the hell that means...

I wanted floor tickets, but couldn't find any. My question..will I be able to go there (the standing area) if I want or try to sneak there because my tickets cost MORE than the GA tickets.

Monique

i got philly tickets...seats "O/A/BX, row 2, seats 7-8"...how far will I be from the stage, I've never been there, and the seating chart on their website is confusing?

And If he's going to tour more...I think Australia and Latin America deserve to see him...I think we all know how long it's been since he's been there...I mean what is 7 months such a looooooooooooooooooooooong time for you people to be deprived?

Can I just say THANK YOU :) Thank you for thinking it's kind of time we got a bit of Moz action down here in Australia, because you're damn right. Everyone here is moaning about how it's been 7 months or so since he's toured the UK. It's been 4 years down this way. For all of those banging on about cancellations, Australia waited 13 years for him to reschedule a show. So, you're all very lucky compared to some of us.

There are loads of Morrissey fans in Australia. He has always easily sold out shows. I'm starting to think he'll never return :(

PS - yay for Nugz :D

Last edited:
thanks for everyone who's happy for me! I'm happy for me too! :D

now you dont have to hear me whine about it anymore. :p

We expect a detailed report of each show from you. First thing on my desk the morning after. ;) :)

hahaha, well both my shows are one night after the other! i'll try to have both show reports together on wednesday morning!! haha. if im not too hungover :p

I'm happy for Nugz too, she deserves to see him. Hope it's a great show, which I'm sure it will be.

UHHH this is so frustrating, I called rams head live, and they said as far as they were concerned the show was still being rescheduled

I'm happy for Nugz too, she deserves to see him. Hope it's a great show, which I'm sure it will be.

thanks! glad you can make it back to Philly for the show :) I dont have pit for that show though, you lucky thing. I got 5 rows back from the pit. but im not complainin!

thanks! glad you can make it back to Philly for the show :) I dont have pit for that show though, you lucky thing. I got 5 rows back from the pit. but im not complainin!

You got the right kind of attitude my dear, complaining is for losers....that will never get you to the very front, PUSHING and SNEAKING will. :p

One can only hope those 2 nuttjobs from the Vegas show won't be there. Good grief that was torture. If I had to f***ing hear one more f***ing time from about 25 people that they were there early, just so that they could bypass the line, and "cut" in front of everyone else, (and because of it, they earned some kind of magical "line bypass" for their efforts) I was going to f***ing go mental.

Thank god Jabba the Hut and her extremely annoying friend, the Ewok weren't at the last 2 shows I attended either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom