What's Everyone Reading At The Moment?

i'm a very lazy reader, at the moment i'm finishing off 'The Rik Mayall: bigger than hitler better than christ'. it's taken months, it isn't like war and peace but close!
Rik Mayall is a british comedian/actor.

any good?

I read 'the wrong boy' by willy russell whilst travelling for the wembley gig,
(hated the ending, sad and happy, and yet i cant help but be cross with raymond) since then i was too unwell to cope with reading, but i am DESPERATE for a new book, don't seem to have any in the house that i havent read several times....

any good?

it's ok, it's funny very him if you know what i mean but if you want to know about the man well this isn't it. it's just like an episode of bottom! then a detailed history of his life.

^You can read?! And immediately choose Russian revolutionaries? :p

Nothing wrong with that - if I'm not mistaken, doesn't Trotsky's RB accurately (according to historians - ok, then, let's go for persuasively) portray how and why the Russian leaders went wrong? (Yes, that's right - it does what it says on the tin;talk about stating the bleeding obvious! I'm so dumb sometimes).

But, you know what I mean, it's supposed to be a very persuasive critique of Stalin et al, and provides food for thought for old lefties :o to reminisce and go...aahh, if only...:(

Should read: Soviet leaders, or Bolshevik Revolution, not Russian Leaders or Russian Revolution. Slightly pedantic point I know but not to some.

it's ok, it's funny very him if you know what i mean but if you want to know about the man well this isn't it. it's just like an episode of bottom! then a detailed history of his life.

ah, might skip it then thanks...
read eric sykes one recently and it was a great read. such a nice guy.
I'm on kenneth williams one now, so i need a fiction book to read after, anyone read the new dean Koontz, 'Brother odd'? ive read the other 'odd' books by him and they were great.

wish my library would sort themselves out and get some decent books in.

Anyone read any Tom holt? he is VERY funny, nearest thing i've found to dear old Douglas Adams.

(why aren't the smilies working for me?)

Nothing wrong with that - if I'm not mistaken, doesn't Trotsky's RB accurately (according to historians - ok, then, let's go for persuasively) portray how and why the Russian leaders went wrong? (Yes, that's right - it does what it says on the tin;talk about stating the bleeding obvious! I'm so dumb sometimes).

But, you know what I mean, it's supposed to be a very persuasive critique of Stalin et al, and provides food for thought for old lefties :o to reminisce and go...aahh, if only...:(

uhh
gof.jpg

read it
most of it is worth the read
but even better is
index.jpg

is this thread gay now

story.jpg

now it is

I didn't get the gay thing from the story I read though. It has a guy that might be gay giving money to and trying to arrange a meeting with someone that is not revealed to be gay or straight, but seems more about trying to survive without any money than about anything else.

I guess "At Swim, Two Boys" by Jamie O'Neil could be a title of a gay book (or whatever), but maybe there is a subtext to Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn, too. I'll ask the Cat's Mother. :D

just for Kupier, im gonna read
Holy-Bible-NIV.jpg

but while thinking;
Jesus-with-boy.jpg

&
story.jpg

now it is

I didn't get the gay thing from the story I read though. It has a guy that might be gay giving money to and trying to arrange a meeting with someone that is not revealed to be gay or straight, but seems more about trying to survive without any money than about anything else.

I guess "At Swim, Two Boys" by Jamie O'Neil could be a title of a gay book (or whatever), but maybe there is a subtext to Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn, too. I'll ask the Cat's Mother.
Your_a_fag.jpg

now you're talking. I want to brush his hair. :D

His doll did not do him justice at all.

I'm reading a book on Boris Becker, the Greatest German the world will ever see and look at the hair, it's like magnificento.

boris-becker-2.jpg

Tags
books wit no pitchers but not much more just fuck off literary ponces long live books more to life than books nerds n squares obscurer and obscurer shakespeare is smart
Back
Top Bottom