New Order books

Aileen92

I have read all of the books written by new order members, including the Debbie Curtis book. I must say the best and more sincere ones were Peter Hook's and Debbie Curtis's. The other ones sounded quite fake, specially Bernard's and Stephen's... Have any of you read them? What do you think about them?...

I have read all of the books written by new order members, including the Debbie Curtis book. I must say the best and more sincere ones were Peter Hook's and Debbie Curtis's. The other ones sounded quite fake, specially Bernard's and Stephen's... Have any of you read them? What do you think about them?...

I thought Stephens were excellent and Bernards a bit shit to be honest.

I thought Stephens were excellent and Bernards a bit shit to be honest.

Wish Bernard would make public that past life regression session he did with Ian. I believe he taped it(?)

That session is written in the last pages of his book... Personally I think that would fit better in an Ian Curtis Biography, not on Bernard's.

Yes, thank you, I’ve read it too. Since Bernard already described it, just thought it would still be interesting to hear it. Not only for the subject matter and incident, but there’s not many recordings of Ian’s speaking voice.

Personally I think that would fit better in an Ian Curtis Biography, not on Bernard's.

Yeah, but Ian was a part of Bernard’s life, so I don’t see the incident as not fitting into his autobiography.

Back
Top Bottom