What song are you listening to right now?

Miriam Bryant started out as a choir singer and her most famous work before her solo career was being part of the choir for Eskilstuna band KENT on their tours. Here she accepts one of many awards given to the band saying she is their adoptive daughter and then reading a message from Joakim Berg the singer who she calls her adoptive dad.

Took ages for them to make a video for her number one hit:

Her latest video featuring Molly Sande'n:

Found this which was new to me, KENT live back in Nineteen Ninety Hate which was a good year for the band.

Live in Stockholm.

Marilyn Manson - acoustic record

such a great singer. So much control and emotive tics. I love a record like this. Full band acoustic

Found this which was new to me, KENT live back in Nineteen Ninety Hate which was a good year for the band.

Live in Stockholm.

Early years KENT is funny to watch live from the mid 90's when they burst onto the scene and into about 1998 cause Jocke the singer is so influenced by Ian Brown onstage. The band actually formed because of the Madchester era and the band members being into the Stone Roses.
But all similarities end there musically although Jocke Berg is trying a bit too hard at times to be as cool as Ian Brown.

Live in Bryant's Gothenburg town on the farewell tour. A Eskilstuna choir performed the other night singing only KENT songs.

Just before they announced the winner of swedish idol tonight Miriam Bryant performed her new song live but Molly Sande'n was not there.

"Black eye hard" live at the Globe in Stockholm earlier tonight:

WTF are they wearing?

Tusse performs this years winners song at swedish Idol earlier tonight which is performed by both finalists but since he won this will be played on radio until our ears bleed.

When he had won it and sang it again the performance was ruined by him dropping his equipment and the other contestants from the season running onstage.

A real middle class fest swedish Idol and the fake specs people then hurried home to order new kitchens.

The other night fans gathered to pay tribute to Avicii at Friends Arena in Solna with a concert in his memory.

The other night fans gathered to pay tribute to Avicii at Friends Arena in Solna with a concert in his memory.

The tribute gig meant that the venue set a new attendance record so the place was absolutely full. Not sure if the video from the night comes with the speech his dad held. His mother is of course a famous actress but nowadays you mostly hear her voice on tv and radio adverts.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom