What song are you listening to right now?

Thank you!

It was played at the funeral of Margit in the fall of 1999, a close friend of my family that became like a grandmother when her husband died and she went with us to Rhodes in Greece on holiday. She lived next door and her husband sadly died on my dads 50th birthday and her husband and I were born on the same date though many years apart.

Here's the complete oboe concerto. I listened to a lot of classical music in the 90's.

Her name is a word play that means happy. Lykkelig in norwegian and she has norwegian and swedish parents.

Lykkelig became Lykke Li. She is part of a deadly gang of famous women that includes swedish actress Naomi Rapace and swedish artist Tove Lo. I think Alicia Vikander was part of the group before she married that controlling guy who locks her up now.

Anyway Alicia and Tove and some other girl shared a flat in London before they all made it. They go clubbing in the states and cause headlines.

This performance on swedish idol was awkward for the people with kids.

"Mom, why is that lady dressed like that?"

Her name is a word play that means happy. Lykkelig in norwegian and she has norwegian and swedish parents.

Lykkelig became Lykke Li. She is part of a deadly gang of famous women that includes swedish actress Naomi Rapace and swedish artist Tove Lo. I think Alicia Vikander was part of the group before she married that controlling guy who locks her up now.

Anyway Alicia and Tove and some other girl shared a flat in London before they all made it. They go clubbing in the states and cause headlines.

This performance on swedish idol was awkward for the people with kids.

"Mom, why is that lady dressed like that?"

Lykke+Li+Noomi+Rapace+Marni+H+Collection+Launch+r2FAZ1Pnxinl.jpg

Lykke Li and Naomi Rapace in LA club with Bea Åkerlund in the middle, the wife of music and movie director Jonas Åkerlund who directed "Lords of Chaos".

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom