What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
A bit full on, wasn't it?

They were one of the most romantic couples ever!!!!!!

(maybe seconded by Héloïse & Abelard)

They say that there would be no Morrissey without Marr (which is not true at all), but there would be no Joyce without Nora!!!!

They were one of the most romantic couples ever!!!!!!

(maybe seconded by Héloïse & Abelard)

They say that there would be no Morrissey without Marr (which is not true at all), but there would be no Joyce without Nora!!!!
Yes but Morrissey never wrote about Johnny's tiny little naughty farties. :lbf:

(Thank the stars for it, too. He would have left after the Troy Tate sessions!)

Yes but Morrissey never wrote about Johnny's tiny little naughty farties. :lbf:

(Thank the stars for it, too. He would have left after the Troy Tate sessions!)

They became a couple 6 days after the first time they saw each other... and remained together for the whole of Joyce's life.
Ulysses takes place on 16th June (a.k.a. Bloomsday) because it is the day in which they become a couple.... and whilst the whole thing became more official after the death of Joyce, Joyce himself began to create the tradition. He didn't want to be remembered on the day of his birthday, nor on the day of his death, but on the day in which Nora and him became a couple. I find it incredibly romantic!!!!

His surreal amour fou for Nora certainly had no limits. Each book he wrote was a letter to her.

Morrissey & Marr did not have that kind of relationship.

07.1-Nora.jpg

A bit full on, wasn't it?
What, you mean to say you haven't written letters like that to your wife :p
Well, gee, I don't know. I think I just took it for granted that artists and poets wrote letters like that, having read similar letters by others in the field. I think I was only really grossed out by Gertrude steins letters to Alice b Toklas, but then Gertrude stein was remarkably gross. I think I was mainly just impressed by how healthy James Joyce's sex life seems--also the fact that they used words like "bush" and " coming" back in the day. I thought those were modern day inventions, along with manoeuvres like coming on a persons face. Eh, what do I know?

Next subject! :o

He’s “known” because he keeps being mentioned on here. Like many other fans accused of being attention seekers, he’s mentioned on here. Had they not been mentioned on here, they would get no attention.

He obviously would be known. Gigs. After shows. S&G. And his constant crap on Twitter.

I hate those Scottish weirdo's who hang on every word from morrissey's mouth , tait, winning , Clark, Forbes Kerr and that smelly ginger one

Too much hate on here, can those please hating please have a good hard look at themselves today.

Myself, of course.

In fact, I wouldn’t have the energy to hate anybody else

But, could it be you are in fact not hating yourself but have a very self loathing feeling?

And, for me it can be a force to tap from and use the energy (negative or not, it is an energy) to see things in a different light? It could be a drive to accomplish something, anything in an artistic sense.
That is one aspect of someone like Moz not to be missed, I think.

But, could it be you are in fact not hating yourself but have a very self loathing feeling?

And, for me it can be a force to tap from and use the energy (negative or not, it is an energy) to see things in a different light? It could be a drive to accomplish something, anything in an artistic sense.
That is one aspect of someone like Moz not to be missed, I think.

I see what you mean, yeah. I don’t think that anyone truly hates themselves, If I’m honest. For me, it’s more of a feeling that comes and goes, but never really leaves you.

You’ve got to be careful about how you use depressive/ self-loathing enegy, though. While it is energy, it’s easy to slip into ruts that you can’t get out of. (This happens quite alot for me) Even when I write poerty, or draw, sometimes it can get a bit overwhelming.

Maybe that’s what the music industry needs, right now..? Music, and art from the heart?

That Irish guy Fergus is an awful individual. Saw him tonight with his new midget girlfriend, he was eating the face off her like a teenager. Not sure how he does it and how they put up with him. Awful person.

maria S. [surname removed] is probably one of the most vile creatures I’ve encountered in the Morrissey world. Nasty piece of work

maria S. [surname removed] is probably one of the most vile creatures I’ve encountered in the Morrissey world. Nasty piece of work

No one beats Trinty, surely?
Come on Curtis. I know you yourself were scrapping last night at the Albert Small, but what you going to do about her behaviour?

mutha and daughter from wigan??
come in to attended gig late. crawl down the outside and then kick and knew their way to the front by hook or crook. always the victims though.

i hate Jennifer! Ugly little bitch thinks she’s Morrissey’s biggest fan and she knows everything. All she does is turn up at doors and try to push everyone to get to the barrier and then creates drama every time she gets pushed. She probably gets it from her grotty little friend Sarah

i hate Jennifer! Ugly little bitch thinks she’s Morrissey’s biggest fan and she knows everything. All she does is turn up at doors and try to push everyone to get to the barrier and then creates drama every time she gets pushed. She probably gets it from her grotty little friend Sarah

Who is Jennifer (or Sarah)??

Don’t know Jennifer. Sarah from the US, England or Germany(?) ? If you’re talking about anyone of the Sarah’s I know then that’s a new low.

Back
Top Bottom