what made you frown today?

well! if i had to give him a quick nickname it would probably be gizmo-guy because he looks exactly like this and has on him that exact facial expression at all times:
_6bHqD5J.jpeg

make no mistake though, he's a total dreamboat, and a delicate flower of a boy (and a vegan!). the only beauty for miles. i think one of the best things about him is that he is always cute and friendly and funny no matter what kind of mood he's in, or no matter how much he didnt want to be at work. even when he complained, which he did pretty much constantly, it was just funny (and also, almost always right on the money), and never unpleasant or offensive, and didnt dampen the atmosphere the way other people tend to do with their complaining. so not one of those people you have to walk on eggshells around. im sure ill still see him from time to time, but it just means that work will be that much less pleasant and fun. sigh.
p.s it's "grocery moz" not "grocery store guy" :p and the latest development with grocery moz is that he says he's going to write morrissey and talk to him about the new york dolls and he says it'll be like a competition to see who moz will write back. boy, will i be seething mad if he writes him and not me.

Oh yes!
I like Gizmo-guy already.
Sorry about calling grocery-moz grocery-store guy.
I'd say, if I were Moz you would win the competition cause I'd guess in your letter it would be more about blazer shopping, extremist rabbit and I guess he would have received already so many letters about the New York Dolls, I don't think any fan can surprise him with any of that.
Your letter would be more original and from a different angle and more funny, I'd think.
And the blazer shopping is funny. Never mind what other people say about it.
Cheers Rifke! :p

Yes! You got me! But it's okay. Don't mind.
I will pm you about that name and Rifke too as long as you don't reveal it here!
As I said, don't want to give the drummer any ideas, even though if you would think it wouldn't be harmful to Moz. Cause I think it could be. Not that it would be any truth telling at all, but it would be a nuisance again for him to be the subject of someone digging and twisting details to put him in a bad light.
Cheers KS! :thumb:

I don't believe in PM's, there's something about them that are a bit too.... personal. :lbf:

let's drop it, I was only kidding with ya in the first place.:)

Oh yes!
I like Gizmo-guy already.
Sorry about calling grocery-moz grocery-store guy.
I'd say, if I were Moz you would win the competition cause I'd guess in your letter it would be more about blazer shopping, extremist rabbit and I guess he would have received already so many letters about the New York Dolls, I don't think any fan can surprise him with any of that.
Your letter would be more original and from a different angle and more funny, I'd think.
And the blazer shopping is funny. Never mind what other people say about it.
Cheers Rifke! :p
yeah, i'd be more impressed with my letter too! i already told grocery moz that. i said "dont think you can write a better letter than me" and wanted to add "get your own favourite person to write. mozzers mine, bitch." but did not because that might have taken the fun out of it.
i can't work it out why moz hasnt written me back. i write legendary letters. certainly if i were moz i would've written me back. if nothing else, im sure mine was one of the longer letters morrissey has ever received. as well, it wasnt stained with tears. both of those things have to count for something.
anywayyyyy...
i wish i had some ice cream. where is calamine lotion to encourage me to go eat another tub of ice cream when i need her?

I don't believe in PM's, there's something about them that are a bit too.... personal. :lbf:

let's drop it, I was only kidding with ya in the first place.:)

OK, got it KS! I won't bother you!
I don't mind when you are kidding me!
It's fun! :flowers:

I am a bit nosey and curious about how you would categorize her or him.
If we would consider categories like grocery-store guy, videostore-guy, astrology-guy, Hungarian landlady, psychology guy (not yet but will appear quite soon!), and any other of the guys and girls I am forgetting to mention right now, how would you characterize her or him?
No need to supply the full details but just the description.
Thanks in advance and I am waiting in anticipation! :thumb:

You are funny :p

yeah, i'd be more impressed with my letter too! i already told grocery moz that. i said "dont think you can write a better letter than me" and wanted to add "get your own favourite person to write. mozzers mine, bitch." but did not because that might have taken the fun out of it.
i can't work it out why moz hasnt written me back. i write legendary letters. certainly if i were moz i would've written me back. if nothing else, im sure mine was one of the longer letters morrissey has ever received. as well, it wasnt stained with tears. both of those things have to count for something.
anywayyyyy...
i wish i had some ice cream. where is calamine lotion to encourage me to go eat another tub of ice cream when i need her?

Just write : Morrissey,
Forum Studiio
Rome
On it, or should I supply the addres and zipcode of Hotel de Russie?
Where he has been staying last time in Rome and supposedly stays again?
That's not really certain though!
Maybe grocery-Moz doesn't know so you will have some kind of advantage with that!
:D

oops too late. but i dont even know what you're talking about! what's this about a ghostwriter from vauxhall?!

Ah, forget it, KS was just kidding me!
Not important anymore.

Just write : Morrissey,
Forum Studiio
Rome
On it, or should I supply the addres and zipcode of Hotel de Russie?
Where he has been staying last time in Rome and supposedly stays again?
That's not really certain though!
Maybe grocery-Moz doesn't know so you will have some kind of advantage with that!
:D
ohhhh is that where he stays? pray, do you know how long he'll be there? mayhap i will have the advantage if i hand deliver it! could be moz himself will open the door (in a purple velvet bathrobe, possibly?) and invite me in for vegan snacks whereupon we will become 'better acquainted'. then i will go straight back to the vitamins section of the grocery store and look grocery moz square in the face and say "ha! looks like i won that round, sucker!"
and then ill cut through the bakery section so he doesnt see me making for the ice cream aisle to buy a little something to celebrate my victory (unless, that is, im so inspired by my meeting with moz that i go full vegan?)

ohhhh is that where he stays? pray, do you know how long he'll be there? mayhap i will have the advantage if i hand deliver it! could be moz himself will open the door (in a purple velvet bathrobe, possibly?) and invite me in for vegan snacks whereupon we will become 'better acquainted'. then i will go straight back to the vitamins section of the grocery store and look grocery moz square in the face and say "ha! looks like i won that round, sucker!"
and then ill cut through the bakery section so he doesnt see me making for the ice cream aisle to buy a little something to celebrate my victory (unless, that is, im so inspired by my meeting with moz that i go full vegan?)

'ohhhh is that where he stays?'

I hope not for long. I wanna hear this damn record !:)

'inspired by my meeting with moz that i go full vegan?'

there are some great vegan ice creams out there too.

p.s. I'm sure your meeting will go smoothly, just be sure to warn him that you are a blazer loving bunny and not an extreme rabbit ! ;)

He is supposedly there recording a new album.
You must know that Mozzette-girl! Mind you, Moz is very keen on his fans paying attention and you could be seen as not fanatic enough! Just warning you, my dear. :p

If it is all true, and all signals pointing to that I would say he stays there for some longer time then just a couple of weeks.
It might even take more time due to the weather forecast.
My sister in Firenze informed me they are expecting a period with the highest temperature there in 15 years and I can assure you that is really bloody f***ing hot as I was there on a regular base. :mad:
Don't know if it will be that hot in Rome too but it is possible.
So he might even pause for that period to pass.
Cheers Rifke ! :thumb:

'ohhhh is that where he stays?'

I hope not for long. I wanna hear this damn record !:)

'inspired by my meeting with moz that i go full vegan?'

there are some great vegan ice creams out there too.

p.s. I'm sure your meeting will go smoothly, just be sure to warn him that you are a blazer loving bunny and not an extreme rabbit ! ;)
ohhhhhh thanks for the tip, k_s! i will be sure to do that.

perhaps it is vegan ice cream i go to buy then?! although ive tried some made with coconut milk and they dont seem worth it for the amount of calories in them...so that i'd probably just rather eat fruit. maybe ill stumble upon a good one, yet.

He is supposedly there recording a new album.
You must know that Mozzette-girl! Mind you, Moz is very keen on his fans paying attention and you could be seen as not fanatic enough! Just warning you, my dear. :p

If it is all true, and all signals pointing to that I would say he stays there for some longer time then just a couple of weeks.
It might even take more time due to the weather forecast.
My sister in Firenze informed me they are expecting a period with the highest temperature there in 15 years and I can assure you that is really bloody f***ing hot as I was there on a regular base. :mad:
Don't know if it will be that hot in Rome too but it is possible.
So he might even pause for that period to pass.
Cheers Rifke ! :thumb:
well of course i knew he was in rome! duhh. i just didnt know what hotel he stays at because im not, like, a stalker. ohhhh im sure he'll be disgusted with my lack of fanaticism. what to do what to do.... also, a couple weeks is no good. i cant get myself sorted in that short amount of time. pray, and where will he be travelling onto next?

ohhhhhh thanks for the tip, k_s! i will be sure to do that.

perhaps it is vegan ice cream i go to buy then?! although ive tried some made with coconut milk and they dont seem worth it for the amount of calories in them...so that i'd probably just rather eat fruit. maybe ill stumble upon a good one, yet.

'and they dont seem worth it for the amount of calories'

you mean there's not enough calories in it? you wanna get your moneys worth? ;)

I like the 'So Delicious' brand, do you have this up there? you might have to get it smuggled in.

here's a link to images.. so you know what to look for. Though maybe this is the one your disappointed in ?

https://www.google.com/search?q=soy...0NDUAhUCPz4KHXRPD0AQ_AUIBygC&biw=1024&bih=587

'and they dont seem worth it for the amount of calories'

you mean there's not enough calories in it? you wanna get your moneys worth? ;)

I like the 'So Delicious' brand, do you have this up there? you might have to get it smuggled in.

here's a link to images.. so you know what to look for. Though maybe this is the one your disappointed in ?

https://www.google.com/search?q=soy...0NDUAhUCPz4KHXRPD0AQ_AUIBygC&biw=1024&bih=587
you know, we do have that brand! but i think the flavours we get here are very limited, like just chocolate (which i dont like for ice cream) and vanilla and things like that. next time i go to the store i will look into it!

well of course i knew he was in rome! duhh. i just didnt know what hotel he stays at because im not, like, a stalker. ohhhh im sure he'll be disgusted with my lack of fanaticism. what to do what to do.... also, a couple weeks is no good. i cant get myself sorted in that short amount of time. pray, and where will he be travelling onto next?

It is impossible to say how long he stays there.
And to predict anywhere he would go after that.
I guess most time he spends in the air on the aeroplane.
He might go to Lausanne, or Malibu, to aunt Nancy as Aztec says, to anywhere they want him badly.
I am afraid Canada is not an option.
I hope Boz is all right and his studio in Portugal not burned to ashes.

you know, we do have that brand! but i think the flavours we get here are very limited, like just chocolate (which i dont like for ice cream) and vanilla and things like that. next time i go to the store i will look into it!

'the flavours we get here are very limited,'

What? I thought you lived in Canada, not Russia! Should I send you some blue jeans and coca-cola too?

'the flavours we get here are very limited,'

What? I thought you lived in Canada, not Russia! Should I send you some blue jeans and coca-cola too?
:lbf:

you should see our dismal selection of pop tarts! i nearly had a convulsion when at the train station in vienna i saw all the different flavours that are actually available! :(

:lbf:

you should see our dismal selection of pop tarts! i nearly had a convulsion when at the train station in vienna i saw all the different flavours that are actually available! :(

So that was you on the Vienna evening news!

' Bunny faints after being confronted with a blizzard of tasty options ! ' :D

Back
Top Bottom