what made you frown today?

okay, stomach pain is back, still whenever I eat anything. but it doesn't come on like an attack, it's not sharp or gnawing. it's more like a grinding feeling. I should probably just go to the doctor but I really really don't want to. if I had anything wrong with me that would just put such a wrench in all my plans. I cannot afford to have anything wrong with me. if I do, i'd rather just not know and die overseas.

I should note that the pain (more like discomfort actually than pain, it isn't severe), isn't of the nature that it would really alarm you--if it happened ONCE. but continuously like this is odd.

I wonder if it's my appendix? @Try Anything Twice help, do you get appendix pain after you've eaten or is it pretty much constant?!

okay, stomach pain is back, still whenever I eat anything. but it doesn't come on like an attack, it's not sharp or gnawing. it's more like a grinding feeling. I should probably just go to the doctor but I really really don't want to. if I had anything wrong with me that would just put such a wrench in all my plans. I cannot afford to have anything wrong with me. if I do, i'd rather just not know and die overseas.

I should note that the pain (more like discomfort actually than pain, it isn't severe), isn't of the nature that it would really alarm you--if it happened ONCE. but continuously like this is odd.

I wonder if it's my appendix? @Try Anything Twice help, do you get appendix pain after you've eaten or is it pretty much constant?!
Ulcer from lack of everything you ever needed. If you can lift your leg it is not the appendix. By the way removing the appendix is not normal at all like some believe and comes from lack of vitamins and minerals.

Die in my arms baby!

Being in love with Rifke and her sending out stress signals and not allowing me to help her out. I just wanna rest my head on her lap and look up at her face listening to her going on about trivial things that to me are so fascinating.

Just holding hands while watching some Criterion movie.

How Solo turned into a granny convention for women who never even had any kids and aged long before they got old. They eat boring shit and live boring lives and no man or woman would want to spend five seconds with them.

This was not posted from Sweden.

Hmmmm, well, I actually got appendicitis while traveling overseas and had it burst right after I got back. So you are in luck, I know both gall bladder and appendicitis pain, personally. I remember the appendicitis pain as being pretty constant and getting worse over time as the infection worsens. It is a lower pain on your right side, closer to the top of your hip whereas the gall bladder pain would be near your lowest rib.

Either pain should be checked out. And both causes have easy fixes with laparoscopic surgery, when caught early. You would have a quick recovery of maybe a week or 10 days and go back to your life as nothing had happened except with one less health threat hanging over your head. The sooner it’s dealt with, the faster it’s behind you.

How Solo turned into a granny convention for women who never even had any kids and aged long before they got old. They eat boring shit and live boring lives and no man or woman would want to spend five seconds with them.

This was not posted from Sweden.
And you’re the man who stalks us around the threads so what does that say about you?

@rifke The pain from appendicitis felt like a hot burning pain that was really localized to one spot. Almost like I’d been stuck in the gut with a hot fire poker. It stayed pretty constantly there. I thought I had picked up some tropical bug and kind of ignored it till it burst. And even then I drove myself to the doctor the next morning and around to the lab and pharmacy after that. It went misdiagnosed for a day and a half before I was taken to surgery. That says more about my ability to ignore pain and being headstrong than it being mild. If you think it’s appendicitis, you shouldn’t fool around. I was in septic shock when they operated and I nearly died. Truly, I nearly died. Don’t mess with it. Go to the doctor!!!!

@rifke The pain from appendicitis felt like a hot burning pain that was really localized to one spot. Almost like I’d been stuck in the gut with a hot fire poker. It stayed pretty constantly there. I thought I had picked up some tropical bug and kind of ignored it till it burst. And even then I drove myself to the doctor the next morning and around to the lab and pharmacy after that. It went misdiagnosed for a day and a half before I was taken to surgery. That says more about my ability to ignore pain and being headstrong than it being mild. If you think it’s appendicitis, you shouldn’t fool around. I was in septic shock when they operated and I nearly died. Truly, I nearly died. Don’t mess with it. Go to the doctor!!!!
Here’s my two penneth. When my brother was about 2yrs old my mother saw he wasn’t well, she called the Dr and described his symptoms and suggested to the Dr that her boy may have appendicitis to which the Dr replied, DON’T be ridiculous, in a child of this age, ludicrous, YOU are a neurotic Mother (she was only 23yrs) after the Dr left, my mother decided to take my brother to the local hospital, where he was examined and she was told, it’s peritonitis and we must operate NOW to save him. She went outside and told my father to give her a sign if her boy comes through the operation and if she didn’t get the sign she was throwing herself under a bus (she was young and loved her first born) So never listen to professionals but follow your instincts. Good luck.

OMG, the burglars have been back. A bunch of my things are stacked at the back of the property, it looks like for loading. I’m waiting for Police to arrive. I’m freaking out.

thanks tat, I don't think it is either to be honest, ive just worked myself up into a fret by the mere suggestion that it might be because that's what I do. i had some spasms in my stomach today that felt like a baby kicking and I looked that up and seems that's related to gastrointestinal issues so I think that's all it is. that's what it FEELS like. as I said, it's not so much pain (except for that one night) as discomfort, and there's nothing at all alarming about the feeling in itself, just about the fact that it's carried on so long (but I might have been doing things that exacerbated it). I've talked to serveral people who have had gallstones (seems it's pretty common) and they all seem to agree that if I had one I would be in pain.

thanks tat, I don't think it is either to be honest, ive just worked myself up into a fret by the mere suggestion that it might be because that's what I do. i had some spasms in my stomach today that felt like a baby kicking and I looked that up and seems that's related to gastrointestinal issues so I think that's all it is. that's what it FEELS like. as I said, it's not so much pain (except for that one night) as discomfort, and there's nothing at all alarming about the feeling in itself, just about the fact that it's carried on so long (but I might have been doing things that exacerbated it). I've talked to serveral people who have had gallstones (seems it's pretty common) and they all seem to agree that if I had one I would be in pain.
Maybe you’re just gassy. A good fart might do the trick.

OMG, the burglars have been back. A bunch of my things are stacked at the back of the property, it looks like for loading. I’m waiting for Police to arrive. I’m freaking out.
oh my gosh tat! that must be so upsetting. im sorry. so they stacked things, but didn't take anything? I don't get it.... well im glad you got there in time.

oh my gosh tat! that must be so upsetting. im sorry. so they stacked things, but didn't take anything? I don't get it.... well im glad you got there in time.
I don’t get it. I don’t know if they were just prepping for a quick get away once they loaded it? Or if they were interrupted? I’m really freaked though. How do I ever leave my home again and leave the kittens unprotected?

I don’t get it. I don’t know if they were just prepping for a quick get away once they loaded it? Or if they were interrupted? I’m really freaked though. How do I ever leave my home again and leave the kittens unprotected?
i dont know tat... im sorry. im always apprehensive myself about leaving home what with the idiots I live with who always leave the door unlocked (and lately open. I found it opened at 11:30 at night once, with no one in sight!). wish I had some suggestions. can you take your valuables to your friends or a family members for the time being? as for the kittens I don't know what to suggest. surely they would let the kitties be? let's hope they catch those sad bastards!

The crazy thing is that I’ve been here. Since Thursday. All day every day except for like 2 hours yesterday. So they might have been doing things outside while I was here. Which is super bold. Or dumb. Or desperate. Where the f*** are the Police?!

Me, too. I know you mentioned a change in dress size, shall we say? Maybe some waistbands are too tight? That could cause stomach pain from pressure on organs.
I've been wearing a tighter bra lately (tighter because it's a size down, not because ive gained weight in that area!). maybe that could be it? anyway, i think it's plausible it's SOMETHING like that, but ladies don't talk about gas and stomach issues, so let's just not worry about it! :p

Back
Top Bottom