what made you frown today?

The crazy thing is that I’ve been here. Since Thursday. All day every day except for like 2 hours yesterday. So they might have been doing things outside while I was here. Which is super bold. Or dumb. Or desperate. Where the f*** are the Police?!
oh creepy! could it be a neighbour? hopefully the police get there soon.

I called my landlord. No response, no callback. Sun is starting to set. I want to haul things to basement but I need to leave then so Police can see. And the f***ing lights are out in the basement and have been for 2 weeks. I’ve reported it like 10 times. So I’m going to have to haul heavy shit by myself in the dark down the stairs. This sucks. I hate my life right now!

I called my landlord. No response, no callback. Sun is starting to set. I want to haul things to basement but I need to leave then so Police can see. And the f***ing lights are out in the basement and have been for 2 weeks. I’ve reported it like 10 times. So I’m going to have to haul heavy shit by myself in the dark down the stairs. This sucks. I hate my life right now!
what's the situation like with your neighbours? cant they help you? you live in a shared building right? are you the only one who has been targeted?

Landlord?

Thought you said you owned a mansion.

OMG, the burglars have been back. A bunch of my things are stacked at the back of the property, it looks like for loading. I’m waiting for Police to arrive. I’m freaking out.
I'm sorry TAT but the flights from Sweden were dead cheap and I just had to dickhead all your stuff including your toothbrush.

I recorded myself dicking the entire place.

And you’re the man who stalks us around the threads so what does that say about you?
It just confirms what we already knew, that I am a complete dickhead and probably a dangerous pervert too.

But the demise in people with age saddens me. Women who used to drink and dance are sleeping with cats and digging in a f***ing garden.

Hmmmm, well, I actually got appendicitis while traveling overseas and had it burst right after I got back. So you are in luck, I know both gall bladder and appendicitis pain, personally. I remember the appendicitis pain as being pretty constant and getting worse over time as the infection worsens. It is a lower pain on your right side, closer to the top of your hip whereas the gall bladder pain would be near your lowest rib.

Either pain should be checked out. And both causes have easy fixes with laparoscopic surgery, when caught early. You would have a quick recovery of maybe a week or 10 days and go back to your life as nothing had happened except with one less health threat hanging over your head. The sooner it’s dealt with, the faster it’s behind you.
In the old days they removed the whole f***ing thing. I knew you got sick abroad going to them places.

Diseases and mansions!

OK, so just got off phone with police. They are too busy to come. Took report over the phone. So that’s not very helpful. Called landlord again and told her off about the lights not working in back. If burglars come, I can’t even turn on lights to see them breaking in. I’m so frustrated. This is all going to be on me tonight.

OK, so just got off phone with police. They are too busy to come. Took report over the phone. So that’s not very helpful. Called landlord again and told her off about the lights not working in back. If burglars come, I can’t even turn on lights to see them breaking in. I’m so frustrated. This is all going to be on me tonight.
the lights NEED to be working! is there some sort of agency you can call to report the landlord?

oh tat, if only we lived in the same city, we could get our own place free from obnoxious neighbours in a nice safe area and you could make me apple pies! you would like that, right?!

yeah, seriously! I've heard of that happening before! what the bloody use are the police if they don't come when you need them?!

sorry tat, that must be soooooo maddening. stay safe, okay?! maybe you need to get yourself a big scary pitbull?
I just had a talk with the kittens that it’s on them. They are the first line of defense. If 101 Dalmatians can cause all sorts of mayhem with crooks, the Quints should be able to take these bad guys. Don’t you think?

the lights NEED to be working! is there some sort of agency you can call to report the landlord?
We are already on a notice to evict from the City due to repairs. I laid into the landlord too when I called again and she is making it happen tomorrow. So she says anyways. Yeah, the light thing really pisses me off. I’d light a bonfire but they stole my fire pit during the first burglary.

oh tat, if only we lived in the same city, we could get our own place free from obnoxious neighbours in a nice safe area and you could make me apple pies! you would like that, right?!
Nothing would make me happier than to be baking you a pie right now. Then we could settle down with it, a quart of ice cream and two forks then watch something on Criterion.

Back
Top Bottom