What is the one song YOU want on the setlist?

I cant believe no one has mentioned 'I know its Over,' That would be amazing.

If I'd seen the thread sooner, it would be here!

I Know It's Over
Asleep
Late Night, Maudlin Street
You Know I Couldn't Last
The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores
Pretty Girls Make Graves

Yay, I listed way too many, too! But seriously, though. I Know It's Over, Asleep, and Late Night, Maudlin Street are ones I would absolutely kill to hear live.

I would love to hear him play every song..but the ones I am looking fowards to wanting to be on the set list;

Morrissey
Will Never Marry
Friday Mourning
Interesting Drug
November Spawned a Monster
Everyday is Like Sunday..of course
The Loop
Anything off of Viva Hate

Smiths:
I don't owe you anything
Nowhere Fast
Still Ill
You've got everything now
I won't share you...and so many more, but I won't hope for those.:o

funny.

I wish I could though, those are various songs I would like to hear, I would be happy with one.

I Know it's Over would be great to hear.
Crashing Bores
I loved hearing Disappointed in Pasadena!!! The audience LOVED it!!

I love Piccadilly Palare too, such a strong song. It's amazing how Morrissey can make me relate to such seemingly foreign subject matter, but that is just one of his many talents.
This clip is rather informative on the topic, enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS5FW06TJdI

thanks for the clip!
i dont get people who don't adore this song! i just don't get them!

Hearing Disappointed in Pasadena makes me really want to hear it as his encore. Such an obvious choice I know, but has he ever done it as an encore before??
Duchess~glad you liked the clip, I too love all of the obscure references in Morrissey songs, it has given me quite an education!

Golden Lights. KIDDING!

Every birthday I wish he'd cover "I Want A Boy For My Birthday" but since that's never gonna happen:

Seasick, Yet Still Docked
Late Night, Maudlin Street
Will Never Marry
Lazy Sunbathers
Hold On To Your Friends
Cemetery Gates
Accept Yourself
and oddly enough, Wide To Recieve...

piccadilly palare
and i'm not kidding either.

i was just about to say this song, but can it be done without alain?
f**k what if alain is going to be there...although julia has already posted the line up...man i've only seen alain once, and he did that bad ass version of hand in glove..wait no twice i saw him at the convention...he did Irish blood man that guy has a serious lock on guitar

I want Moz to play "BigMouth Strikes Again" "Asleep" "Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself" and/or "........Playboys"

Back
Top Bottom