What Are You Excited About?

No, the cakeballs were crap. Anyone who uses fondant instead of icing should be shot.

It was actually melted chocolate. You never know what the shit you're talking about, champ.

tumblr_m7li2y2IH21rrdwdy.gif

What course only lasts less than a month? A Bachelor's Degree in Custodial Services? :p

Noooo! I'm waiting to start college! :) I'll be doing Film, Media and Journalism for 2 years, then progressing to teacher training.

Noooo! I'm waiting to start college! :) I'll be doing Film, Media and Journalism for 2 years, then progressing to teacher training.

What and who are you going to teach Davie?

Can't you go straight into teacher training?

What and who are you going to teach Davie?

Can't you go straight into teacher training?

Well I'll have to do my A Levels and then do the teacher training degree. I was offered a years access course and then 2 years training. But it seemed a bit too extreme to learn everything in 3 years. So I've gone for a safer option, which should be easier to handle (hopefully!)

Well I'll have to do my A Levels and then do the teacher training degree. I was offered a years access course and then 2 years training. But it seemed a bit too extreme to learn everything in 3 years. So I've gone for a safer option, which should be easier to handle (hopefully!)

I'm sure you'll do great! :thumb:

tumblr_m820gaorzK1r03eggo2_500.gif

&

tumblr_m85rv1qPtq1r4n749o1_500.gif

I'm excited about Wednesday. Going out for tea with Missus Davie. I miss her, it's weird not living with her now.

It looks like I'm going to Portland for a few days. :cool: Which is fun because I've never been there AND I get to fly on a plane. :p I am a sad, untravelled nerd. Going to see Morrissey there too which will be the furthest I've travelled to see him. My dad kept saying "It's going to be depressing there! It's going to be depressing!" I don't care, at least I'll be in a different city for a few days. :o

It looks like I'm going to Portland for a few days. :cool: Which is fun because I've never been there AND I get to fly on a plane. :p I am a sad, untravelled nerd. Going to see Morrissey there too which will be the furthest I've travelled to see him. My dad kept saying "It's going to be depressing there! It's going to be depressing!" I don't care, at least I'll be in a different city for a few days. :o

But the dream of the 1890's is alive in Portland.

I'm excited about seeing Moz again in Atlanta.
I'm off this weekend and plan to spend it at the beach with my dog and reading A Storm of Swords. It should be relaxing.

the gig tonight. slightly nervous but I know it'll go okay hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom