Unseen Move Festival footage?

The First One - Well, it seems to be a DVD given away with a French magazine a while ago. The interview parts were uploaded on here, I think, and Moz does the interview sat next to Jesse.

Not sure about the Move footage, although the only 'unseen' footage would be Let Me Kiss You. I would hazard a guess that the footage is actually from the MEN gig though.

The Second One - It's kind of a gray area. If you want to get down to it then yes it is, technically but that's based on the artist losing money from it and with items such as that the only people who'll be interested are those who already own every 'offical' release so it's not really a problem. Morrissey has gone on record though saying he doesn't have a problem with bootlegs like that and has even bought some himself.

Last edited:
I Have the French interview dvd and it IS in fact the MEN gig that they have added 3 live tracks from an not MOVE festival as stated

So it's just a copy of a short interview, that is already available on youtube, padded out with a few songs from "Who Put The 'M'..."?
Good Lord! And some fool is prepared to pay £23.50 for such a shoddy package too!
Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

predictable Wilde quote..4? ;)

If the quotes are so predictable, why don't you try predicting one? You don't appear to understand the concept of predictions. Making some vague comment about how predictable something is, in retrospect, that you didn't actually predict, doesn't really count. ;)

Last edited:
That first looks like a bit of a rip-off, and the second one didn't even spell his name right. But if you were there and want it... why not? :)

Back
Top Bottom