raincoated lover

concrete sister
What would people prefer:

New Album and New Tour
Extension on Current Tour

Or Greatest Hits (Yikes!)

Or even retirement?

option A....PLEASE

well the greatest hits isnt an option because its already happening (yikes) and in my dreams he would play in europe within the next week while i am here. but realistically- new album/tour

god do we really need another greatest hits?( no doubt i will buy it though just cos its moz!)

is it just because hes moving labels that hes doing a greatest hits and its attack that are producing the collection or is it his own choice?

god do we really need another greatest hits?( no doubt i will buy it though just cos its moz!)

is it just because hes moving labels that hes doing a greatest hits and its attack that are producing the collection or is it his own choice?

I too will purchase it. I thought he didn't have a label....shows what i know.:o

he doesnt at the minute but hes gonna have to move labels in the long run now that attacks contract has run out, so hel have to move from that label to another if he wants to do another album...

he doesnt at the minute but hes gonna have to move labels in the long run now that attacks contract has run out, so hel have to move from that label to another if he wants to do another album...

oh, so i was right...phew....as for him getting another label surely it can't be that hard, we are talking Morrissey for heavens sake.:D

exactly!
i think its just the waiting game now
what does he have left to sing about though?

loads of stuff, like you, me, his devoted fans, the golden years, in fact life in general.....surely he hasn't covered every aspect of what life likes to throw at us.

very true!
on his next tour i want him to play smaller venues
when i went to see him at nottingham on december 5th it was just too big
we were at he front and everything and it was an amazing night
but i think he should play smaller places..
he played grimsby yesteryear he should do venues like that again!

very true!

I would love to see him in a smaller venue.....i saw him at the Gmex last year and i loved it. I would have killed to see him in the Bridgewater Hall in Manchester, though. Anyway, it was lovely chatting to you but i have to go to work now...:(...See you later...x

I would love to see him in a smaller venue.....i saw him at the Gmex last year and i loved it. I would have killed to see him in the Bridgewater Hall in Manchester, though. Anyway, it was lovely chatting to you but i have to go to work now...:(...See you later...x

bye doll

A new album and he obviously needs a massive marketting push.

I mean, if his fans can't even spell his name right then there's no wonder he doesn't get airplay!

very true!

Didn't he play over thirty dates in small venues in the uk in the middle of last year or was I dreaming it?

A new album and he obviously needs a massive marketting push.

I mean, if his fans can't even spell his name right then there's no wonder he doesn't get airplay!

LOL!
you internet people are hilarious
some of us are more used to using pens than keyboards

Morrissey's next move?

A few New York City dates, please. He broke a lot of hearts here. I know everyone is tired of hearing it, but he sold thousands of tickets.

I say he rests up, maybe pens a few more masterpieces, and then gets the band together for a few dates at a more intimate venue, maybe in the autumn.

I was one of the lucky ones, I got to see him. Most of my friends (and random strangers who I've spoken to) had to go without. I feel selfish for even mentioning it, but what kind of fans would we be if we did not suffer in his absence?

I apologize in advance for beating a dead horse. Time to bury the poor thing, I suppose. :(

At the moment, the prospect of a new album isn't great sounding to me. The way in which the new material is going, I worry that the new album will be an underwhelming affair. I will not be buying a Greatest Hit's should one be released, and the prospect of an extended tour, while nice, isn't one I feel is necessary, or am aching for.

I don't want to see Morrissey retire yet, just like everyone here, but I don't want him to feel like he has to make albums as an obligation. ROTT, quality-aside, felt like the perfect cap off to his own performing career, so another album might feel needless. Here's hoping he proves me wrong, but I'm cynical.

I really hope he tours the UK soon and he plays small venues. A new album would also be great, the new songs are great and an album with songs as good as them it will be a great album.

Back
Top Bottom