"This Is Morrissey" Excluded from Charts - Morrissey Central

"Facking hell Sam, what are we going to tell BMG?"
"I've got nothing Unc, nothing"
"What are they saying on Solo?"
"Awwwwww, do we have to?"
"Yes, it's all we have"
"OK I will....waaait a minute, look what they're saying here..."
"YES! *punches air* THAT'S the alibi - make it so, Sam"
You need help you Tory raped council estate getting an education from the money of tory voters c***. Why did you not pay for your daughters education out of your own pocket and why can't you fund your own life and why haven't you housed and funded a migrant yet?

The jews own the record companies and have all decided to boycott him. Sometimes I wonder why people such as yourself manage to be completely blind to the fact we now live in very political times.
Those in power will use their power cause they know people like you will believe in them and no one else. They used to brainwash people but it's not needed in a world full of soyboys and iphones and hipsters studying hard to become nothing.
I wonder what it will look like when you people face it head on and turn the tv on one day and there is a full scale war. I bet you will blame it on someone else like you have blamed your completely failure of a life on others.

f*** off you absolute bell end.

"Facking hell Sam, what are we going to tell BMG?"
"I've got nothing Unc, nothing"
"What are they saying on Solo?"
"Awwwwww, do we have to?"
"Yes, it's all we have"
"OK I will....waaait a minute, look what they're saying here..."
"YES! *punches air* THAT'S the alibi - make it so, Sam"
Illogical as usual, but that’s your middle name.
Trollmeister Ritual.

This isn't attributed to being a Morrissey statement.
It appears more like Sam has read the discussion here and posted a response.
It would have helped if 'they' explained why there's no Sire version and the US stores are selling a Parlaphone import.
The vinyl in August will obviously suffer too (despite being full price) as by not releasing simultaneously with the CD - it will only probably appear in the vinyl album chart. Does any other artist release formats with a month's gap between release dates? Kind of defeats the point of total sales/charts.
The whole piss-poor marketing, lack of digital for the 7", staggered release of the compilation etc... are really counterproductive if you are that fussed about charts. It's a total non-story as they could do lots of simple things to increase sales/charting, but nothing is ever forthcoming. That's down to them not the charts. If they'd had the sense to release something a bit more interesting than remasters and a couple of RSD tracks cobbled together like chuck on a couple of unreleased songs and make it full price - 'problem' solved.
I'm certainly done discussing this topic.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Not sure about the issue of it being a budget album, but I believe CDs are excluded from the charts anyway if no-one is interested in buying them.

f*** off you absolute bell end.
You need to try harder and we the new establishment are not ever going away until we make sure people like you are gone and we will use every method in the book for it to happen.
You should start running but there is nowhere to run.

At last some real rage on here and small people bothered about a compilation album. I loved this over in England when someone entered the pub after a bad day and you ended up glassing their face just for fun.

Violence is the best and why can't we meet up like hooligans do and have a go?

Arrange it someone or should I do it, I wanna taste blood.

Every record company is owned by jews, these are facts that even Hollywood recognised in more than one film about a rap artist.
You people need to educate ypurself a bit more.

You need to try harder and we the new establishment are not ever going away until we make sure people like you are gone and we will use every method in the book for it to happen.
You should start running but there is nowhere to run.

Ok, packing my bags right now.

Instead of buying albums you can all fund a migrant starting today so call the government and give them your details and they'll ship one over.
NO?
BUT WHY?

It would have helped if 'they' explained why there's no Sire version and the US stores are selling a Parlaphone import.
The vinyl in August will obviously suffer too (despite being full price) as by not releasing simultaneously with the CD - it will only probably appear in the vinyl album chart. Does any other artist release formats with a month's gap between release dates? Kind of defeats the point of total sales/charts.
The whole piss-poor marketing, lack of digital for the 7", staggered release of the compilation etc... are really counterproductive if you are that fussed about charts. It's a total non-story as they could do lots of simple things to increase sales/charting, but nothing is ever forthcoming. That's down to them not the charts. If they'd had the sense to release something a bit more interesting than remasters and a couple of RSD tracks cobbled together like chuck a couple of unreleased songs and make it full price - 'problem' solved.
Regards,
FWD.
Agreed. The marketing is constantly baffling.

I wanna fight someone and pick their eyeballs out like we did on animals in the military. Then I wanna do what jews do in military and place a candle inside a chopped off head making everyone laugh and end it by tossing it around in the group to take the sting out of it and tear down those mental barriers for good.

Oh, we've lost our soyboys
but they will know where to go because again and again they've explained
they buy soy at Tesco
Oh Tesco
There's a shop there
it's even available in Hungary
and if you become hungry
you can drink your soy, boy
Oh the soy boy oh the soy oh the soy boy

The whole piss-poor marketing, lack of digital for the 7", staggered release of the compilation etc... are really counterproductive if you are that fussed about charts. It's a total non-story as they could do lots of simple things to increase sales/charting, but nothing is ever forthcoming. That's down to them not the charts. If they'd had the sense to release something a bit more interesting than remasters and a couple of RSD tracks cobbled together like chuck a couple of unreleased songs and make it full price - 'problem' solved.
Regards,
FWD.
I think he realises the charts are a no go area for him from now on,when people like Elton john and paul mc cartney cant get near the charts then he realises that its not going to happen any time soon.only way any older artist is going to chart is if they have a coronary and die,death sells.

Ok, so I used this anger thread to stir some shit again.

I'll never learn....

Moz is about the past not the now so move on folks.

Tags
this is morrissey info
Back
Top Bottom