The Smiths - Still Ill DVD 2007

IGOTMIXOMATOSIS

Does anybody knows about this new dvd???

It´s a new dvd with interview and live performarce,

Please i need more information....

Where did you hear about this? Is it an official release? I would love to know more about this.

Interesting, thanks for posting.

The cover seems Smithsy (the woman's pose is like the "Barbarism Begins At Home" photo) and yet...not. These and other bootleg attempts to mimic Morrissey's cover art make you appreciate Morrissey's eye for older photographs and film stills all the more.

From the product description:

"..Seen here for the first time is a less-than-usual gaurded, open-but-cautious early Morrissey in a revealing unedited interview.."

Could that be the Earsay interview?

From the product description:

"..Seen here for the first time is a less-than-usual gaurded, open-but-cautious early Morrissey in a revealing unedited interview.."

Could that be the Earsay interview?

I've not seen that interview for a while. I have it on one of the "VideoSmiths" volume whatever, that did the rounds a few hundred years ago. Since my VCR packed in I havent had a chance to watch any of them.

This new DVD does look like something that has been glued together from bits and bobs, the like of which can be found on these old videos. But can you still get these old videos. or dvd versions anymore?

I've not seen that interview for a while. I have it on one of the "VideoSmiths" volume whatever, that did the rounds a few hundred years ago. Since my VCR packed in I havent had a chance to watch any of them.

This new DVD does look like something that has been glued together from bits and bobs, the like of which can be found on these old videos. But can you still get these old videos. or dvd versions anymore?

Hello Brel,

I, too, highly doubt that we will see lots of new stuff on this DVD. What makes it interesting for me though is that the footage will at last be available in proper quality. I have loads of material on old VHS tapes as well, but they have become almost unwatchable..not only due to the age of the tapes and extensive wear, but also because they were copies of copies of copies in the first place :rolleyes:

So I'm quite looking forward to this new release (if it really happens).

Hello Brel,

I, too, highly doubt that we will see lots of new stuff on this DVD. What makes it interesting for me though is that the footage will at last be available in proper quality. I have loads of material on old VHS tapes as well, but they have become almost unwatchable..not only due to the age of the tapes and extensive wear, but also because they were copies of copies of copies in the first place :rolleyes:

So I'm quite looking forward to this new release (if it really happens).

hmm i have a lot a lot on dvd but the sound quality is mehish
so you can read more somewhere?

Back
Top Bottom