The Pete and Carl Pic Thread

488188262a9346038138l.jpg

Me and Carl a few months back!

Lucky you! I reckon he secretly checks it in the mirror every chance he gets, it can't look that good otherwise.

Yes, I should go check it now so I can paste the hair in a book to preserve it forever (or use it to close my own Carl baby one day).

^ Gross, I cannot stand Adam Green and well, I think you know why the second picture is a big no-no in my book!

This little black kitten looks just like my little baby (and no, not all black cats look alike, if you're a true cat lover, that is)!

sansa_clip1.jpg

Pete_Doherty_with_a_cat--large-msg-.jpg

^ Gross, I cannot stand Adam Green and well, I think you know why the second picture is a big no-no in my book!

This little black kitten looks just like my little baby (and no, not all black cats look alike, if you're a true cat lover, that is)!

The Moldy Peaches are pretty f***ing terrible, I have to agree with you there.

Sweet! Yes I'm very much a cat person but sadly sharing a house means I can't have pets of my own :(

Oh, I love those photos! That's the Pete I adore, although the drugs are very obvious here.

pete_doherty.jpg

pete_doherty.jpg

img_3.jpg

The Moldy Peaches are pretty f***ing terrible, I have to agree with you there.

Sweet! Yes I'm very much a cat person but sadly sharing a house means I can't have pets of my own :(

I once didn't mind The Moldy Peaches. I also have one of Adam Green's album. Then again, I think I was about 14 at the time I bought them, so I have a bit of an excuse.

I'm such a cat woman that the other day a girl I know saw a cat in the street and called me to come save it, b/c "she knows I have a way with them." My beau has to deal with all my cats. He loves them, even though he threatens to kick us all out when they poop on the carpet.

pete1MOS1602_468x609.jpg

I once didn't mind The Moldy Peaches. I also have one of Adam Green's album. Then again, I think I was about 14 at the time I bought them, so I have a bit of an excuse.

I'm such a cat woman that the other day a girl I know saw a cat in the street and called me to come save it, b/c "she knows I have a way with them." My beau has to deal with all my cats. He loves them, even though he threatens to kick us all out when they poop on the carpet.

I think I have one lying about somewhere aswell. I'm still confused about how popular they are. The woman (whose name escapes me) is even more annoying than Adam Green though.

I used to have one when I was younger but since I rent it's kind of out of the question. My cousin has two great new kittens though, so I often leave with scratches and bitemarks :D

I think I have one lying about somewhere aswell. I'm still confused about how popular they are. The woman (whose name escapes me) is even more annoying than Adam Green though.

I used to have one when I was younger but since I rent it's kind of out of the question. My cousin has two great new kittens though, so I often leave with scratches and bitemarks :D

I believe she is called Kimya Dawson. She's far more annoying, I have to agree.

I rent too. I'm actually not allowed to have any cats. I just let one of the cats inside (he's the only one that goes out) and this giant cat followed him. I was just outside trying to catch him. He's obviously my cat's best friend, so he needs to come live with us.

Back
Top Bottom