The OFFICIAL Manchester City F.C Thread

Come on City...... stuff the cheecky chappy Scousers today:rock:

Me and Moonbeam are going down mob handed and are going to meet up with the beast and have a bout of fisticuffs with him. No doubt he'll be bringing his Uncle Stanley with him:eek:
It will be nice to see my hub caps too:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

PS are members of this site allowed to meet up with banned members in real life? Or are we banned from doing so?:mock:

Had a great day in Scouseland...... could have won the game, second half performance was very good and the last 5 minutes was end to end stuff:guitar:

Me and Moonbeam met up with the beast and what a top bloke he is too:rock:
However.... my ticket was £38.... I gave him £40.... he said ''I'll sort you out with the change later....''
The Thieving Robbing Scouse C**t never came up with the change:swear:

All in all, a top day topped off by the pub we went to playing Manc stuff on the jukebox all afternoon.... Bee Gees, Stone Roses (lots of tunes) James and lots of Oasis..... about time Liverpool ditched playing The Beatles and acknowledged the true musical city of the UK is just 35 miles away down the East Lancs Road:guitar::guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Had a great day in Scouseland...... could have won the game, second half performance was very good and the last 5 minutes was end to end stuff:guitar:

However.... my ticket was £38.... I gave him £40.... he said ''I'll sort you out with the change later....''

All in all, a top day topped off by the pub we went to playing Manc stuff on the jukebox all afternoon.... Bee Gees, Stone Roses (lots of tunes) James and lots of Oasis..... about time Liverpool ditched playing The Beatles and acknowledged the true musical city of the UK is just 35 miles away down the East Lancs Road:guitar::guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Sounds champion.

Jukebox Jury

Have you been mixing with category c's Jukekbox Jury?

Jukebox Jury

Agreed! Really good day out, was great to meet the beast, although my hand is still slightly sore from his bleedin handshake :tears: ..Like JJ said he is a top bloke :)

Surely it aint a proper day out in Liverpool if you don't get robbed JJ? :lbf:

Yeah bring him back,he's a top bloke.I never met him but he offered me tickets for Liverpool V Everton a couple of weeks ago just because he knew I was a Liverpool fan.

See what I mean?...... the bloke is a spiv!:D
''Any spares, any spares...... buy them or sell''

Jukebox Jury

Agreed! Really good day out, was great to meet the beast, although my hand is still slightly sore from his bleedin handshake :tears: ..Like JJ said he is a top bloke :)

Surely it aint a proper day out in Liverpool if you don't get robbed JJ? :lbf:

I was just relieved he didn't introduce me to his Uncle Stanley:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Tags
4-1 blue mooooon hammers! hardiker2-1city jj=armchair fan kyle doesnt go m/beam=armchair martinis are rad! munichmongs one back heel owen!!!!
Back
Top Bottom