Sydney - State Theater (Dec. 11, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You're The One For Me, Fatty / Suedehead / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / How Soon Is Now? / I Wish You Lonely / Irish Blood, English Heart / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Girlfriend In A Coma / Half A Person / Our Frank / Let Me Kiss You / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Darling, I Hug A Pillow / Alma Matters / / Saint In A Stained Glass Window / Jack The Ripper / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Loop / Speedway // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm (Note: order not 100% confirmed).

• Photo from Thiccystardust / Instagram story posted by Famous when dead (original post):

Last edited:
Wow, what a great show! Did anyone get the names of his playlist, prior to the show? There were some classics in there and a few I'd never heard. I will post a couple of short videos later.

The last time I saw Morrissey I was at the back of the Opera House It was so good to be up close.

Attachments

• IMG_2124.jpg
    IMG_2124.jpg
    603.7 KB · Views: 0

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom