Take That

Bad things about Manchester:
Manchester City
Simply Red
Mancunians
Rain
Manchester Met

Mike
We never won the European Cup - and respect that you did TWICE (including retaining it, something a certain club from near Manchester's boundary that has never done that).
But we did win the European Cup Winners Cup 1970!

We are City, we are City, super City, from Maine Road etc.

Jukebox Jury

All Cup competitions are Mickey Mouse, as Big Ron
ron_atkinson250x220b.jpg
would say, apart from the European Cup, the League Cup, the Simod Cup and the Zenith Data Systems Trophy.

Every other competetion is meaningless, otherwise we would've surely won them during the glory years ;)

I COULD DENNNNNY
BUT I'D NEVER REALIIIIISE
I'VE BEEN WATCHING CITY
ALL MY LIFE

First team to get a hundred points in a season in the league. This makes us immortal despite being non-league scum.

Good things about Manchester:
Manchester United
Old Trafford
My House
My friends
Manchester University
The road to Huddersfield.
Take That

Manchester City
Simply Red
Mancunians
Rain
Manchester Met

You missed me off the good things list babe, just thought i'd let you know. I'll also let you know your last list is WANK, except for Simply Red of course!

Jukebox, download this MP3, is that you shouting 'FEED THE GOAT' at the end from the Prestwich and Whitefield branch?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=224EAWT9

I COULD DENNNNNY
BUT I'D NEVER REALIIIIISE
I'VE BEEN WATCHING CITY
ALL MY LIFE

First team to get a hundred points in a season in the league. This makes us immortal despite being non-league scum.

Doesn't make up for being Communist though. All that owned by the fans bollocks. We're owned by a venture capitalist baby!

No, the club is now owned by the McGill family, and are very capitalistic. It's a glorious return to our mid-90s status quo.

For Mike:-

_42605673_cameron_ryan203pa.jpg

Hold onto your bollocks, because David Cameron with his dire economic policies won't let you hold onto anything else.

The Liberal Democrats - Here to Rescue the UK from oblivion!

Good things about Manchester:
Manchester United
Old Trafford
Take That

Simply Red

You silly Yorkie Mare

Manchester U*&%$d are not in Manchester - nor is Old Trafford.
As for Take That.... Robbie was from Stoke, The Fat One from Runcorn. Mark Owen from Oldham, Jason Orange from Altrincham and as for Howard??? Who knows, but they were not a Manc band!!

But you got it right about Simply Dreadful.

Jukebox Jury

One of your damn Mancs abusing the man who will lead this country back to the glory days of the 1980s. It's scum like that who should've died out when Thatcher was working her magic.

Altrincham is the best part of Manchester, Jury, you cannot tell me otherwise.

Fine, Greater Manchester, which is an oxymoron in itself.

Ohhhhhh....

Howard owned Italian Express in Denton before it mysteriously burned down about 5/6 years ago. I'll show you the shrine on tuesday Ben.

I just looked up Take That and Jason Orange is from Wythenshawe and Howard is from Droylsden, Mark Owen is from Oldham which I class as Manchester. As Robbie Williams has left, 50% (if u dont count Mark) are from Manchester.

Back
Top Bottom