Springwatch Chris Packham The Smiths references

"Hilarious! Although perhaps in a few weeks, viewers might begin to think that that joke isn’t funny anymore."

You can tell Mr. Parkhouse, who wrote the article, must have been loving it when he came up with something as original as this!

Love PTxx.

Can't believe he missed TQID when talking about the Queen in the wasp's nest and how they die out. Still, the guy's a genius. :)

Can't believe he missed TQID when talking about the Queen in the wasp's nest and how they die out. Still, the guy's a genius. :)

Yeah i was waiting for him to do it then.But still getting three in is an achievement!

Oops hope i didn't spoil the fun by posting that link.

Is Chris Packham the lovechild of Jools Holland? The way he speaks and his mannerism would suggest so. Not a bad thing.

I haven't watched enough of Chris to compare, although he did say a couple things the other night similiar to Jools Holland when he used to present the Tube. It would be very unlikely that he is his father as Jools is only 3 years older than Chris :lbf:

Chris just did it again When talking about rockpools he said "Kate...stop me if you think that you've heard this one before....". He is a class act

Extra good for me, as it was me who reminded them to tell people to put creatures back after rockpooling :p

I counted five last night....all slipped in seamlessly...what a man! :D

I guess he'll go for six tonight...a new record...and Thursday (the last Springwatch of the series) who knows what might happen?!

TV GOLD! :thumb:

Love Alma xxx

Fantastic Bird....Seamless!
Nice Jesus And Mary Chain T-Shirt too....Smiths T-shirt for the final night I wonder?

Lol!!!

I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME HEARING THINGS!!!

i only found this forum after googling "Packham smiths references"

Anyway tonight we've had "Please please please let me get what i want" and i'm pretty sure i heard "Cemetry Gates"

Back
Top Bottom