Springwatch Chris Packham The Smiths references

BREAKING NEWS ! ! ! Chris Packham's flogging the ORIGINAL Smiths song tiltles cue cards he used on SPRINGWATCH on E B A Y ! ! ! If I were you I'd get bidding yesterday coz after all the press coverage these are gonna fly out as quick as a peregrine falcon (see - I did learn something from the SW series!). Here is the link ya need: http://www.chrispackham.co.uk/Smithswatch_09.htm

Happy bidding but you'll have to beat me to it!

Charlie

Great news! Couldn't help but notice that "The Official List" of songs on Packham's website bares an uncanny copy&paste resemblance to mine in post #127, which would suggest that "Spring Heeled Jim" in post #128 was indeed Chris himself.

NOT SURE IF THIS HAS BEEN POSTED BUT HERES A COMPILATION OF THEM ALL SO FAR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT9hGAlt89o

Thanks:thumb: "Fantastic Bird" included, which I noticed when broadcast, but with hindsight was probably unintentional. Headmaster Ritual has to be my favourite.

Great news! Couldn't help but notice that "The Official List" of songs on Packham's website bares an uncanny copy&paste resemblance to mine in post #127, which would suggest that "Spring Heeled Jim" in post #128 was indeed Chris himself.

Thanks:thumb: "Fantastic Bird" included, which I noticed when broadcast, but with hindsight was probably unintentional. Headmaster Ritual has to be my favourite.

That's amazing.

Let's hope he comes back!(and doesn't venture into The Sty:rolleyes:)

If Chris is posting on this forum, I'd like to say, you are a legend. Thanks so much for all the Smiths references, it made Springwatch so much more entertaining - and it's already a great programme which I loved to start with. I think you will now have a lot more viewers and a lot of new fans. Looking forward to Autumnwatch!;)

If Chris is posting on this forum, I'd like to say, you are a legend. Thanks so much for all the Smiths references, it made Springwatch so much more entertaining - and it's already a great programme which I loved to start with. I think you will now have a lot more viewers and a lot of new fans. Looking forward to Autumnwatch!;)

Well, perhaps our beloved Chris could settle this by posting a humble mention on his own website to these "Spring Heeled Jim" posts? ie Are you Chris Packham?

Last edited:
Don't panic.

Mind you, I am disappointed no-one picked up on my Morrissey reference in week two.

But I thought I would save those for Autumnwatch.

You mean Fantastic Bird? Spotted a mile off. Of course, if it was something else...

I'm sure you can count on users here to find suitable Morrissey song titles to shoehorn into Autumnwatch. Shall we begin?

Peter

You mean Fantastic Bird? Spotted a mile off. Of course, if it was something else...

I'm sure you can count on users here to find suitable Morrissey song titles to shoehorn into Autumnwatch. Shall we begin?

Peter

I don't think he'll do Moz in Autumn Watch.It'll probably be a more inferior artist/group.

Last edited:
Ruddy hell :squiffy::squiffy: I was bidding or should I say being outbid on all four of Chris's cue cards just now:(

They went for £117, £125, 105, and £125. Way out of my price range.

Really pleased for Chris though especially as it was all for charity. His lovely quips on the selling pages aswell make for even more laughter. Lucky you four whoever won them:)

Ruddy hell :squiffy::squiffy: I was bidding or should I say being outbid on all four of Chris's cue cards just now:(

They went for £117, £125, 105, and £125. Way out of my price range.

Really pleased for Chris though especially as it was all for charity. His lovely quips on the selling pages aswell make for even more laughter. Lucky you four whoever won them:)

Good stuff. Anyone here get one, or try?

Back
Top Bottom