Sold out show at the Staples Center in Los Angeles will be 100% vegetarian - TTY

"For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, he who sows the seed of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love." — Pythagoras

First, factory farming is the single biggest cause of climate change
Second, A big fat f*** YOU to all the haters on this thread. You deserve to be stripped of your iPhone and then stuffed into a chicken crate, deprived of food and water and forced to live in your own filth.

*hiss*

If he chooses to only play venues that don't serve meat then that it looks good on him. If it disgusts and distracts him at shows then I can understand why he wouldn't want it to continue.

The contempt people have towards people that don't eat meat is so misplaced and unnecessary. Some people choose morality over their innate cravings. Get the f*** over it already.

"For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, he who sows the seed of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love." — Pythagoras

Second, A big fat f*** YOU to all the haters on this thread. You deserve to be stripped of your iPhone and then stuffed into a chicken crate, deprived of food and water and forced to live in your own filth.

*hiss*

I agree with you 100%!!! Motha f***eeeerrrsS!!! They should definetly be forced in chicken coupes with or food and water!!! They should be hung by there ankles while there noses and balls are cut off without any pain killers!! Hatefully prickss

sorry-about-your-tiny-penis-bro.png

So you've missed the irony in your own post how many times now?

What?!? I can't watch the show without tucking into a Maccy D? f*** that - I'm selling my ticket on Ebay.

I go to Staples Center all the time to eat at the Yard House across the street. They have a large selection of "Gardein" fake meat entrees on their menu if anyone needs to get their fake chicken on before the show. And a zillion beers on tap. :yum: And one time their classic rock Muzak played HSIN. And their waiters are good at shuffling huge Lakers/Clippers/Kings crowds in and out in a hurry, so service is fast and efficient.

Wish I got a ticket now. :o

How sad must be to see Morrissey nowadays without being able to eat Mc Donald's French fries.

I shall take a packed lunch of the colonel's delicious chicken portions (chilled) to get round this dilemma.

So is the total meat ban not carried out in the States? With the exception of festivals, all of the Morrissey gigs I've been to in Europe over the last few years have been meat free. I'm just wondering why this night is noteworthy?

*hiss*

Would you like to meet at Lawry's Carvery before the show?

A historic first would be if Staples Center didn't charge $500 to park a f***ing car.

I will be wearing a special shirt for the boys in the band.

America is a free country how dare he tell me what I can eat or not eat.

I will be wearing a special shirt for the boys in the band.

America is a free country how dare he tell me what I can eat or not eat.

But you're still free to spend your evening elsewhere. Nobody is stopping you either!

The news that Boz is playing a gig in Italy at the beginning of April is True???

100%, The Polecats are doing a tour of Europe late March & early April. I doubt those "rescheduled" gigs will happen.

*hiss*

I like you.

Back
Top Bottom