Morrissey spotted at Sparks show in Los Angeles (Nov. 11, 2013)

Has Morrissey been spotted anywhere in the last few years without Damon being present? Whether it's Sweden, or LA, or South America, he's in virtually every photograph I've seen.

Re: Morrissey At SPARKS Show /Tonite Fonda Theatre LA

This confirms that Damon is Mozs' boyfriend. He was the first acknowledgement in the autobiography and is seen with Moz constantly. There is no girlfriend, as much as the ladies want to believe it.
I think it's the gays that can't handle he is bi Tina isn't the only female he has been with
So Morrissey hangs around with Jesse and
Damon so he must be sleeping with Damon.
You lot said this about Jesse to.
Morrissey likes vagina as much as penis.
So what..f***ing retard

Morrissey has been in a serious relationship with a woman for the past year. The bald guy you think is Arturo is actually tour mgr Donnie.

I don't know who Damon is and I don't care. I really hate Morrissey and his fans. That's kind of hard to admit. I've been a fan a long time. I want to get rid of all his records but then what if I needed to hear something someday? I'd have to remember that Morrissey is pathetic and listening to him is even more pathetic.

Go eat something.

Morrissey has been in a serious relationship with a woman for the past year. The bald guy you think is Arturo is actually tour mgr Donnie.

The crazy Bulgarian fan?

He was with Arturo at the sparks gig. If you were in the know you'd know about Donnie. shut up and go away.

Re: Morrissey At SPARKS Show /Tonite Fonda Theatre LA

The other night I went dancing at this little place I go and Aziz Ansari was on the floor dancing with us.

I wish I had seen this - You dancing that is.

If I were in the company of Donnie it would be irresistible to not tell him to shut the f*** up. :D

The crazy Bulgarian fan?

He was with Arturo at the sparks gig. If you were in the know you'd know about Donnie. shut up and go away.

It was Donnie, I spoke to him. Must be planning a tour maybe ?

Thanks for being honest. On another note, look at the douchebags in the photo playing with a tablet and smart-phone, not paying attention to the concert in the first place. :crazy:

NotLiterallyButMetaphorically

(C) 2013

To be honest, 45 minutes is quite a long time for Moz. At most gig sightings he is there for about 3 songs only.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom