Sold out show at the Staples Center in Los Angeles will be 100% vegetarian - TTY

I'm bringing a bucket of KFC to the show.

Meat is yummy

Meet, meet, meet, yes we get it. Now shut up.

In other news I'm freaking out. My boss just gave me the okay to go to Vegas. I just watched this video and 2 minutes in my heart was racing so fast I almost passed out. I'm going to f***ing pass out. :straightface: Unless I'm drunk and disconnected.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh well.

Meet, meet, meet, yes we get it. Now shut up.

In other news I'm freaking out. My boss just gave me the okay to go to Vegas. I just watched this video and 2 minutes in my heart was racing so fast I almost passed out. I'm going to f***ing pass out. :straightface: Unless I'm drunk and disconnected.

Tell your boss Vegas just got cancelled.

I would suggest you book off and get drunk

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey, who used to happily hang out at the Cat & Fiddle restaurant in Los Angeles where he could smell the aromas of burning flesh from the kitchen, says the Staples Center must to 100% vegetarian. Well, why not vegan, you murderer?

Unfortunately there's a good chance the show won't go on as scheduled, as Morrissey is once again in the hospital. Morrissey gets sick and hospitalized more than anyone I know who isn't afflicted with a serious disease. Not exactly a great advertisement for the diet.

Morrissey, who used to happily hang out at the Cat & Fiddle restaurant in Los Angeles where he could smell the aromas of burning flesh from the kitchen, says the Staples Center must to 100% vegetarian.

This is a good point. Not very consistent, is he?

I thought I'd check this, and you'e right - this was no more than 5 minutes ago...

1z4bfk8.jpg

P.

P.S what is a 'comvenience' charge?

Fisting photo ! owch ! It makes me wince every time I see that photo.

Fist of the gang to cry

Fisting photo ! owch ! It makes me wince every time I see that photo.

Fist of the gang to cry

That's the photo on the Ryman Auditorium site as well....I call it the "Sorry...it's not looking like I'm gonna catch you this year, sweetness!" face. :straightface:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom