Sold out show at the Staples Center in Los Angeles will be 100% vegetarian - TTY

Because your comment will change it from happening.

"The night will be 100% vegetarian as on-site McDonalds vendors have agreed to close down for the night."
In other words Mossy has covered their normal takings with a back hander, thats a fantastic deal for McDonalds if I was Mr Ronald McDonald I would open burger bars at every venue Mossy performs at.

Because that'll put a huge dent in the meat industry.

Why does everybody frame vegetarianism as something that is supposed to actively take down the meat industry? It's nothing more than a refusal to participate in a revolting practice.

Oh, you don't abuse children? Right, like that's going to stop worldwide child abuse. Just take a swing when you feel like it.

All he needs to do is play some good songs--ditch the current setlist!

Why does everybody frame vegetarianism as something that is supposed to actively take down the meat industry? It's nothing more than a refusal to participate in a revolting practice.

Or refusal to let anyone else participate in a practice you find revolting in your presence... whether or not they paid nearly $100.00 to be in your presence.

Oh, you don't abuse children? Right, like that's going to stop worldwide child abuse. Just take a swing when you feel like it.

Is that banned at the show, too? f***.

Yeah, still ill waitin on rescheduled dates. Seasick in Chicago.

Because your comment on my comment will make me give a rat's ass.

tumblr_m3miagOo741rv92kwo1_500.gif

Meh, I'm not sure what the fuss is about, really. Morrissey has always been passionate about animal rights, and probably doesn't want to smell big mac's frying while he sings Meat is Murder. Makes sense to me? If you want a burger that bad, eat one before or after the concert. Problem solved.

How sad must be to see Morrissey nowadays without being able to eat Mc Donald's French fries.

All he needs to do is play some good songs--ditch the current setlist!

Everyday is Like Sunday, How Soon Is Now, Shoplifters of the World Unite, Maladjusted, Speedway, Still, I know It's Over--you're really saying there's no good songs in the setlist? Or are you just saying he didn't play your personal favorite?

Everyday is Like Sunday, How Soon Is Now, Shoplifters of the World Unite, Maladjusted, Speedway, Still, I know It's Over--you're really saying there's no good songs in the setlist? Or are you just saying he didn't play your personal favorite?

maladjusted is a f***in' terrible song..that needs to rot in the same pit that kill uncle is in.

Back
Top Bottom