so who's got tickets?

See you there! I'm really excited. I'm also glad that it's not ALL GA, because that means I don't have to get there too terribly early.

Same here, even though we're probably going to be getting there relatively early (maybe around 1pm-ish? not quite sure yet) because we're travelling from Chicago and spending the night, so it's kind of a weekend thing; I'd like to be front-row if it's at all possible, partly because I'm not the tallest person in the world, but mostly because, well, why wouldn't you want to be at the front, smashed against the security barrier? (assuming, of course, there is a barrier, which there undoubtedly will be.) We were about four or five "rows" back at the Aragon even though we only got there about an hour, hour and fifteen minutes before doors opened. Could've gotten closer, I presume, but didn't really feel like pushing through a few rows of people, especially considering they'd queued for much longer than I had. (well, most of them). Hopefully this time it'll be a different story!

damn, i just realized that im going to have to get to the GA shows pretty early to be able to get up close...what time do you think lines will start forming? i probably wont be able to get to ventura and riverside until 5pm :(

damn, i just realized that im going to have to get to the GA shows pretty early to be able to get up close...what time do you think lines will start forming? i probably wont be able to get to ventura and riverside until 5pm :(

You are pretty much screwed on being in the front if you get there at 5pm. Personally I would get there at ****am if I had the option. I got Floor for Vegas so its going to be a wait for sure.

You are pretty much screwed on being in the front if you get there at 5pm. Personally I would get there at ****am if I had the option. I got Floor for Vegas so its going to be a wait for sure.

Just work your way up, people get tired and fall back, you move forward...
Who wants to stand around for hours just to be exhaused by showtime?

Kumo

i know thats what i figured...i have GA tix to vegas too, atleast i'll have the time to get there early, but for ventura and riverside i'll be driving from orange county at about 3 (when school gets out) and i think it takes atleast 2 hours to get to ventura from there doesnt it? :(

Kumo

i've usually always been able to move my way through the front, without being rude and pushy. but people often dont want to give up their spot or let people through - no matter how tired they are. although, being a girl, i have experienced men wanting to "help me out" and "protect me" and they let me through...:rolleyes:

Kumo

Depends on the kind of crowd, you cant always do that. I will be there early for Vegas so no worries. I'm just pissed I wont be able to shoot photos for that show cause I was looking forward to that but they seem to be very strict on cameras there. If I end up going to San Diego I think I either stay back and watch or go crazy.

Depends on the kind of crowd, you cant always do that. I will be there early for Vegas so no worries. I'm just pissed I wont be able to shoot photos for that show cause I was looking forward to that but they seem to be very strict on cameras there. If I end up going to San Diego I think I either stay back and watch or go crazy.

i hope i'll be able to sneak a camera in for vegas...maybe in my bra or something. they'll catch it for sure if it's in my backpack. i wonder if they even allow backpacks there, unlike at pasadena?
no matter where i stand in the crowd i know i'll end up going crazy and have to make my way up front!

i hope i'll be able to sneak a camera in for vegas...maybe in my bra or something. they'll catch it for sure if it's in my backpack. i wonder if they even allow backpacks there, unlike at pasadena?
no matter where i stand in the crowd i know i'll end up going crazy and have to make my way up front!

No way this is Vegas, and a brand new venue at that I will say no backpacks for sure. I am taking my camera in with me, but I will see what they do to me when I start snapping shots. It will probably be like what they do at HOB, they take your battery away from you until the show is over.

No way this is Vegas, and a brand new venue at that I will say no backpacks for sure. I am taking my camera in with me, but I will see what they do to me when I start snapping shots. It will probably be like what they do at HOB, they take your battery away from you until the show is over.

really? ive never had that happen to me at HOB, they just tell me to stop.
thats too bad i cant have a backpack...i hate purses.

really? ive never had that happen to me at HOB, they just tell me to stop.
thats too bad i cant have a backpack...i hate purses.

I have seen it happen many times. Depends on the gaurd. If you have a disposable they take it away and maybe give it back. If its a digi they either tell you to stop or take your battery. Well how many people take a backpack into a concert theatre? Hardly anyone, you are aa girl you got tricks. I even know the girl tricks on sneaking cameras in and it does not involve using your body in any way shape or form.

Anyone going to Vegas for a PIMPadelic fun time? Your's truely, the PIMP will be there. Hope to see some of you f***s there too.

Anyone going to Vegas for a PIMPadelic fun time? Your's truely, the PIMP will be there. Hope to see some of you f***s there too.

I'm thinking we should all go and get T-shirts printed with our USER CPs/Names on them. That would be too cool... OR wear those lame f**k stickers that say "My name is Lesley-Anne."

I'm working on a suite so FOR SURE if all gets set will post an invite for drinks pre-show... keep you posted.

I'm getting to Riverside at 7 AM and if you buy me a few rounds of vodka/crans, you can squeeze in.

I'm thinking we should all go and get T-shirts printed with our USER CPs/Names on them. That would be too cool... OR wear those lame f**k stickers that say "My name is Lesley-Anne."

I'm working on a suite so FOR SURE if all gets set will post an invite for drinks pre-show... keep you posted.

Maybe on the shirt thing. I'm glad you're going, the more the merrier I say. The sound system @ the Pearl is f***ing a-maz-ing. You hot? if you are, I will definately have to meet you(You wear thongs by chance?) if you do and you're f***ing hot, I will buy you drinks all f***ing night.

On the Suite thing: check out a few of the hotels across the way, the Rio is just about a block or 2 down. if you dont mind the walk, you can get a sweet ass suite for pretty cheap.

This is going to be one f***ing amazing show. Morrissey f***ing rules!!!

Just so you all know: if he does "Black eyed Susan"...I will lose my f***ing mind!!!!:)

Last edited:
Maybe on the shirt thing. I'm glad you're going, the more the merrier I say. The sound system @ the Pearl is f***ing a-maz-ing. You hot? if you are, I will definately have to meet you(You wear thongs by chance?) if you do and you're f***ing hot, I will buy you drinks all f***ing night.

Just so you all know: if he does "Black eyed Susan"...I will lose my f***ing mind!!!!:)

MY NAME IS SUSAN!! and I am a humble 9.

MY NAME IS SUSAN!! and I am a humble 9.
Very cool.

Like I said, if you're hot(and a humble 9 is), I will buy you f***ing drinks all night, I roll like that. You gotta be hot and wear a thong though.

Like I said: if he does "Black Eyed Susan" I will f***ing lose my mind that night.

On the Suite thing: check out a few of the hotels across the way, the Rio is just about a block or 2 down. if you dont mind the walk, you can get a sweet ass suite for pretty cheap.

This is going to be one f***ing amazing show. Morrissey f***ing rules!!!

I am seeing Gwen there in 2 weeks so can't wait to check out the whole scene.... (sound / security / is there a pit?)... the important stuff, although Gwen will be good too... lol

My friend has a host assigned to him who arranges everything RFD. He is checking with his host to see if there is also going to a pit area, seperate from the GA.

Well how many people take a backpack into a concert theatre? Hardly anyone, you are aa girl you got tricks. I even know the girl tricks on sneaking cameras in and it does not involve using your body in any way shape or form.
i always either bring my backpack or nothing.
as for being a girl, sexism can (unfortunately) come as a great advantage, at pasadena the security guard held up my backpack during searches and told me " no backpacks" and i made a pouty face at him and so he asked "well..is this a backpack? or is it purse, because if its a purse i'll let it in" and he smiled and gave it to me.

I'm getting to Riverside at 7 AM and if you buy me a few rounds of vodka/crans, you can squeeze in.
damn it, i'm supposed to be looking forward to turning 18 in june but everyday im confronted with something that makes me just want to skip up to 21. :(

whats with the drinking age at 21 anyway..:mad:

idamn it, i'm supposed to be looking forward to turning 18 in june but everyday im confronted with something that makes me just want to skip up to 21. :(

whats with the drinking age at 21 anyway..:mad:

Let's see... you can VOTE at 18 & you can die for your country in a war BUT you can't have a beer! This is exactly what is wrong with this country.

Back
Top Bottom