Who got good tickets to the Hollywood Bowl?

If they did have pool tickets,it went to the scalpers/brokers not any of "us".

check the scalper/broker sites...if they don't have any Pool tickets (or that many) then it means the label or promoter (or someone) is holding back. check TM daily and often if you want the Pool tickets.

because if pool tickets were sold, you know scalpers would get some of them.

how big is the Pool section? anyone know the capacity?

check the scalper/broker sites...if they don't have any Pool tickets (or that many) then it means the label or promoter (or someone) is holding back. check TM daily and often if you want the Pool tickets.

because if pool tickets were sold, you know scalpers would get some of them.

how big is the Pool section? anyone know the capacity?

KROQ probably had them to give away this weekend if you shoe those tickets. I hope mine are pool tickets, I'll find out in 2 weeks. Hewitt/Silva probably have some but its for special people with the hook ups. The pool section is split into 3 sections and is only 5 rows deep. Pool wont be available online in regular onsale. Like I mentioned before, you shouldve gone to the venue and tried to buy tickets, they had them for sure I know it. Also scalpers couldve gotten them that way anyway, they do have their armies of people who go in person along with people on computers.

How do these guys always get the good seats? I don't get it...

Mick Cable

The "myth" behind why scalpers/brokers get good tickets goes like this. They have "spinners". Its kind of an urban legend in the ticket world. There are programs that can actually figure out the algorithm of the code/word that has to be put into the search box before you can see what tickets you get. Since they get around this, they can buy tickets very fast if multiple computers are set up in this same fashion. There is no evidence to prove this, but no evidence to disprove it either. This is why you get the "no tickets are available" because they have tickets already by the time you even try to start searching. A lot of them are garaunteed these tickets anyway since they have deals with promoters and the venue itself to get them these desired tickets.

Back
Top Bottom