so who's got tickets?

If anyone still needs tickets to the Seattle gig,i've got two for sale.I hope they go to a deserving fan,i'd hate for them to go waste.

jealousy is a cardinal sin
therefore, i shall pray & sneeze? for you
prayerjv8.gif

i got my riverside tickets today..finally! now that I have them in-hand I won't stress about the show being sold out.

I've got several extra tickets for the 5/20/07 Morrisey show in Indianapolis at Murat Theatre, including one 6th row-center.

I'd like these to go to true Morrissey fans, so please email me if you have interest . . .

[email protected].

Cheers!

Jacksonville Three tickets. I could only get my hands on general admission, but I will get to the front.

Got myself 1 ticket for the austin show in tx at the backyard. Stoked. THought about going to houston but it is a drive and more than likely will be the same show....for the most part...

Jacksonville Three tickets. I could only get my hands on general admission, but I will get to the front.

i just clicked on your myspace page out of curiosity and i must say, anyone who doesnt have a super fast connection probably hates you, haha. luckily im on my work computer. if i was at home, my computer wouldve imploded :p

i got tix for the Philly show on june 29th and for the AC Borgata how on July 5th. theyll be my first Moz shows and i can barely contain myself. :D

I am so sad and pissed. I bought a single, pit ticket for Indy yesterday morning via Stubhub. However, the seller has never responded to SH's messages- they even called her today. Later today, I found an ad for my ticket here in the sales forum that was placed two days ago- it's pretty obvious that she sold it to someone else and never bothered to pull her Stubhub listing. That's so inconsiderate. So, if you've got that seat, have fun.

Stubhub has to give me something "comparable" per their guarantee but I can't see how they'll do that unless they knock off Julia and let me stand in her spot- right next to whoever has "my" ticket.

So anyway. I'll know by tomorrow what will happen... I was ready to pay BIG for the pit. I did, in fact.

I am so sad and pissed. I bought a single, pit ticket for Indy yesterday morning via Stubhub. However, the seller has never responded to SH's messages- they even called her today. Later today, I found an ad for my ticket here in the sales forum that was placed two days ago- it's pretty obvious that she sold it to someone else and never bothered to pull her Stubhub listing. That's so inconsiderate. So, if you've got that seat, have fun.

Stubhub has to give me something "comparable" per their guarantee but I can't see how they'll do that unless they knock off Julia and let me stand in her spot- right next to whoever has "my" ticket.

So anyway. I'll know by tomorrow what will happen... I was ready to pay BIG for the pit. I did, in fact.

So what happened????
I am considering "upgrading" my Hollywood Bowl tickets, but the whole buying new ones that may not be available, and selling the old ones seems like an incredible hassle...

I'm going (alone) to the Dallas show on the 25th. My first Morrissey show - can't wait, but am nervous about pushing my way down front.

i am going to 8 shows (so far... maybe adding a 9th, but we'll have to see about the $$ situation...)

(maybe vienna, VA)
norfolk
clearwater
boca raton
orlando
jacksonville
birmingham
atlanta
myrtle beach

a few questions for people... has anyone gotten decent seats for birmingham?? the only thing i've been able to find were in row U in the second section back. there HAVE to be better seats out there still available. honestly, it's one of the furthest out of the way shows, so if i am unable to get decent seats, i will probably skip that show.

and second... how the hell are you supposed to get good seats for atlanta?? are the only close seats at tables? if i am reading correctly, in order to get table seats, you have to purchase tickets for the ENTIRE table. if that's the case, i think i'm going to this show either alone, or with one other person. are there 4 other people who want to go in and get a table?

i'll be going to the majority of these shows alone. i am SO excited about this trip! and i would love to know how many of you will be at any of these shows.

off to work now... gotta make $$ so i can afford the trip! :D

Oh, thanks for asking. StubHub replaced my Pit ticket with Row A, center. SLightly not as good. But they refunded the price difference, which was a lot. I'd use them again, they did a good job and made good on their guarantee.

Back
Top Bottom