So did anything happen for his birthday party gig?

I am a living sign

Is the top icon (on the party invite) a bee? The bee is the symbol of Manchester, representing the industrious of the city (ie 'busy bee'). I can't make the top symbol on the 'necklacy thing' into a bee though, although I'm still not sure what it is.

I like the busy bee interp, Rachel! But it doesn't look like a very good rendering of a bee. I thought it was a moth! :lbf: Whatever, it's not a readily identifiable likeness.

Bloody hell -- refusing (forbidden) fruit, a vice (without the table mount), keys for privacy... Nobody could peg the snake symbol from "you hiss and groan" a while back, either.

I'm telling you, when it comes to Morrissey Occam's razor is always best.

Being invited as a bee to nectar? I admit I'm not sure about that one.

initially the preferred idea of the no allegiances guy was
'“MORRISSEY WANTS HIS SHIRTS BACK”:lbf:'

It's funny that I read this on the no allegiances site, because I was just thinking the other day about how much a piece of the first shirt Moz EVER threw out at a concert with the Smiths would be worth..:squiffy:

A pretty penny I'm sure.Probably more if it hasn't been washed.

Did anyone get a picture of the writing on the base drum?

C_71_article_1116914_image_list_image_list_item_2_image.jpg

Is this the sort of thing you're after? It isn't all that clear, but it's from here.

Last edited:
signs and wonders

Bloody hell -- refusing (forbidden) fruit, a vice (without the table mount), keys for privacy... Nobody could peg the snake symbol from "you hiss and groan" a while back, either.

I'm telling you, when it comes to Morrissey Occam's razor is always best.

Being invited as a bee to nectar? I admit I'm not sure about that one.

The symbols made me think of this wonderful t-shirt design.

But the intent is too clearly spelled out in text. ;)

Ah - didn't see that thread! I've posted the links in that thread. I'm not sure how to post the image directly into the thread as choosing 'insert image' and putting the flickr webpage in doesn't seem to work. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom