Shopping with my Morrissey!

Sounds sooo lovely. !:D

well, recently, i was in a city near Moz Angeles, in Target and in the cd part of the store played a smiths track (can't remember which one).

But here in the UK....it's happen a number of times!

well, recently, i was in a city near Moz Angeles, in Target and in the cd part of the store played a smiths track (can't remember which one).

But here in the UK....it's happen a number of times!

Because music in The UK actually has some substance to it...

If you toss out all the Robbie Williams and Spice Girl nonsense...

NUH-UH!!! :eek: wow, that's pretty cool. You shoulda visited me Uncle Explory! :D

yes, sorry. come to london and meet me for tea:)

Because music in The UK actually has some substance to it...

If you toss out all the Robbie Williams and Spice Girl nonsense...

yeah, the USA is lucky it never really took to Mr Williams!

Last edited:
it's so unfortuante...there is something seriously wrong with that. :(

Perhaps we should both call KROQ and ask them why they won't play more Biritish Artists??

Wouldn't do any good....They're on the corporate payroll...like the rest of American Radio...

Do You Like American Music?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Perhaps we should both call KROQ and ask them why they won't play more Biritish Artists??

Wouldn't do any good....They're on the corporate payroll...like the rest of American Radio...

Do You Like American Music?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sux!!!! :mad: :rolleyes:

yes, sorry. come to london and meet me for tea:)

yeah, the USA is lucky is never really took to Mr Williams!

Yes, It's bad enough we Have Mr. Timberlake...now the UK is having to stomach him and Duran Duran in one big fist up the ass

Yes, It's bad enough we Have Mr. Timberlake...now the UK is having to stomach him and Duran Duran in one big fist up the ass
Wow, thanks for the achingly physical visual!
The good news is that these days, rather than put up with corporate guided radio, we have great access to music through the internet, and of course piped into our shopping experiences!

The good news is that these days, rather than put up with corporate guided radio, we have great access to music through the internet, and of course piped into our shopping experiences!

THANK GOD! :D

i swear every other song i hear when i go out has Justins vocals on it!

Duran duran are they still going
:confused:

On a slightly different tangent, if Morrissey has a single out and I'm in HMV I always swap things about and put him at number one in the chart section.
It gives me a warm glow.

Yay! You go, girl! :D

I have just gotten a warm glow from reading your post. :D

On a slightly different tangent, if Morrissey has a single out and I'm in HMV I always swap things about and put him at number one in the chart section.
It gives me a warm glow.

lol....I think quite a few of us do that. I know I do! I laugh as I walk away from doing it. :D

Well yeah...The UK Has been liberated from The Fascist BBC for quite some time now...

Now if only Independant Radio Stations could last here.....

I am not paying $$$ for Sirus or XFM...or are they one now?

i swear every other song i hear when i go out has Justins vocals on it!

Duran duran are they still going
:confused:

Funny enough....Andy Taylor had the sense to quit when the others wanted to work with Mr. Timberlake....

Funny enough....Andy Taylor had the sense to quit when the others wanted to work with Mr. Timberlake....

oh bloody hell, they haven't have they?

I believe the "Lowlight" of Live Earth was his performance with them...and whatever loser they hired to replace Andy
christ, i missed all of live earth.....shame it wasn't really "live earth" and electrocute the bastards!

Back
Top Bottom