Shannon Matthews Mother charged!!!

Thanks Kewpie
If you hadn't posted that post from Chareth (and then subsequently deleted it) I wouldn't have known he wrote that about my dad.
I'm not offended, yes I shook my head, but not bothered by it one bit, it just shows the desperate lengths this troll will go to 'get at me', which totally failed.
Chareth, dont even flatter yourself for one minute that I would spend time logging out and then logging back in, just to see what utter crap you have written. I couldn't care less what you have written. You are a nobody. A never was anybody.

Jukebox Jury

Chareth, dont even flatter yourself for one minute that I would spend time logging out and then logging back in, just to see what utter crap you have written.
Jukebox Jury

If you're not doing it how do you know I suggested that you were?

My point was that it's infantile to say to someone "I'm ignoring you. YOU'RE ON MY IGNORE LIST". As an adult it's a pointless thing to do. It's the equivalent of a child, sticking it's fingers in it's ears and shouting "Ner, ner, ner, I'm not listening to you".

Ridiculous.

Last edited:
Maybe a tactful way of telling you to go f*** yourself?
Sarcasm is lost on you isn't it?

maybe it was tact, rather than sarcasm.

sarcasm is lost on you, isn't it?

HIM
You are making yourself look daft now.

he isn't really, is he?

I decided to troll you HIM.
You have made 6,033 posts yet you have only started 19 threads yourself, featuring the classic thread titles such as these:

Victoria Beckham is quite thin
Are your parents as bad as Nazis?
Well done Kewpie, you have posted a lot of threads
The bloody good afternoon thread.

what has that got to with anything?

Having a quick scan, you appear to have made no positive contribution on any of the posts I quickly viewed, just left sneering, sarcastic comments constantly. You must be very happy within yourself.

Goodnight. This is my last post to you as I am putting you on ignore.
EDIT Have put you on ignore.

HIM sneering, sarcastic comments hold a lot of truth and shine a light to the actually topics he contributes on.

But, to stay in line...........facking karen matthews....facking lock her up!!!!! bloody paedo boyfriend facking kill him!!!!

he isn't really, is he?

what has that got to with anything?

HIM sneering, sarcastic comments hold a lot of truth and shine a light to the actually topics he contributes on.

But, to stay in line...........facking karen matthews....facking lock her up!!!!! bloody paedo boyfriend facking kill him!!!!
yes, you often have deep phyilosophical converstations over a pint and a shared pipe, while I lower the tone by reading out sections of My Booky Wook.

That woman should be a role model, a symbol, a bright star in our lives. She could have aborted those baybees, but she didn't!

Back
Top Bottom