Selling my iPod - loads and loads of Moz on there

Dave2006

Apple iPod classic 6th Generation Black (80 GB) MP3 Player

My 80GB iPod is full so I've bought a 120GB. So my old one is up for sale.
On its own merit its a top quality 80GB iPod - in full working condition, just a few usual scratches on the back.

But it's also your route to an instant Moz collection - every single and album that Morrissey has released as a soloist and as The Smiths. Plus a good smattering of bootlegs - too many to count. And loads and loads of Moz related artists...

Plus loads and loads of other stuff - 16000+ tracks

Feel free to put in a bid :thumb:

Dave

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
give us a idea of what you want for it Guv:thumb:

give us a idea of what you want for it Guv:thumb:

The going price for a used £80gb iPod is about £80 (on a good day). I've no idea if the opportunity to own 16,000 songs will add to it's value or not. Maybe 12GB of Moz tracks will put people off...

Happy bidding :thumb:

Dave

What happened?:confused: I thought there was a day or so still to go and had it on my watch list? Its now showing as 'ended' with only a starting bid mentioned when the last time I looked it was up to £42.

Have I slept right through the last few days or what:confused::crazy:

Probably got flagged and taken down. It did violate eBay terms after all.

Why did it violate ebay terms?

What can I say, a regular Soloer made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Expect an announcement in "Your latest Smiths / Morrissey buy".... It's gone to a good home.

Thanks for everyone's interest.

Dave

Expect an announcement in "Your latest Smiths / Morrissey buy"....
Dave

Are you sure someone will want to admit buying it? Pretty cheesy way to acquire a Morrissey collection.

Last edited:
Are you sure someone will want to admit buying it? Pretty cheesy way to acquire a Morrissey collection.

I bought it , last night I posted in the latest Smiths/Moz buys..... :thumb:
Cheers Moz

Congrats. Way to support the artist.

That's unfair. You only need to take a look at Stoned's previous posts in Collector's Corner to see that he's got a fairly serious collection and does more than most to support the artist. We've spoken via PM a lot over the last year or so, discussing various records, and various auctions / sales - so I'm convinced its going to a good home. I guess he fancied the opportunity of having an iPod pre-loaded with Moz/Smiths without having to spend days copying hundreds of CDs onto one.

I know when I bought my first iPod (about 5 years ago) I spent weeks going through all my CDs. It's easy once you are on top of it to load CDs as and when you buy them, but at first it's a chore. Even now, my new iPod took several hours to load up the tracks I have on my iTunes.

I'm sorry to have ended the auction early, there were 15 people watching it, some strong bids and I'd answered questions from a few other soloers. I've no idea how much higher the bids would have gone. But Stoned made an offer that I thought was good enough for me to remove the auction.

It will be posted off to him in the next few days - I hope he enjoys it :thumb:

Dave

It's also unfair because it's the same as selling someone a box of records in times gone by. All these tunes have either been ripped from the CDs (bought at some point, money going to artist), or bought via iTunes or the like (money going to artist). All Dave is doing is selling a collection. It's the digital equivalent of selling a box of vinyl to someone, so what's the big deal?

Peter

All I can say is that I have and will always buy original CDS and Vinyls. I love too much the originals with their covers . I was just so attracted by this I Pod only for one simple reason: you have instant access to all Smiths & Moz songs wherever you are and on top you have the covers too.
Thanks a milllion Dave for your support
Cheers Moz

I think it is a great buy. I am sure Stoned has all the music on hard copy, but this makes it so much easier to listen to. Especially when you are on the go..:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom