ringleader singles b-sides

Real typical of my boy lee here.

Either go get a Y-O-B like the rest of us and buy them, or post some stuff of your own before making a request like that.

Try and swing through the jungle without a vine and you will get checked.

Is it true that it's hard out there for a pimp?

Either way playa, cough up some cash and buy them. Dig?

- unrulyboy -

Real typical of my boy lee here.

Either go get a Y-O-B like the rest of us and buy them, or post some stuff of your own before making a request like that.

Try and swing through the jungle without a vine and you will get checked.

i'm glad jim everett kicked your ass.

Yeah, well he did so after I asked him for a copy of Viva Hate.

everett.jpg

Get the picture?!

iv got ganglord, good looking man about town and sweetie pie.

i dont mind posting them if you dont have them, but it is best to support morrissey and buy the songs if they are available to buy! ;)

Morrissey should release a Bona Drag-esque compilation of all the B-Sides from Maladjusted on...

Maybe throw in some of the ones he missed from the early years...

Is it just me or would My Early Burglary Years have been much better if it had I Know Very Well How I Got My Name, Oh Well, I'll Never Learn, Get Off The Stage, Journalists Who Lie, There Speaks A True Friend, Let The Right One Sleep In, You've Had Her, and You Must Please Remember...instead of Boy Racer, Boxers, Reader Meets Author..etc...etc...

Morrissey should release a Bona Drag-esque compilation of all the B-Sides from Maladjusted on...

Maybe throw in some of the ones he missed from the early years...

Is it just me or would My Early Burglary Years have been much better if it had I Know Very Well How I Got My Name, Oh Well, I'll Never Learn, Get Off The Stage, Journalists Who Lie, There Speaks A True Friend, Let The Right One Sleep In, You've Had Her, and You Must Please Remember...instead of Boy Racer, Boxers, Reader Meets Author..etc...etc...

Mmm. three different record labels...very difficult but.... not imposible.

Mmm. three different record labels...very difficult but.... not imposible.

Actually, they were all in the US on Reprise...and I Think it was Reprise who put it together...

the UK edition had EMI and RCA songs...everything up til Vauxall was EMI plus the Sunny single and Southpaw was RCA, right?

go buy em slacker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can find complete discography of The Smiths/Morrissey from http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com

You Have Killed Me
7" & CD 1- YHKM/Good Looking Man About Town
CD2 -YHKM/Human Being/I Know I Was Next/YHKM video

The Youngest Was The Most Loved
7"- TYWML/If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me
CD1 - TYWML/IYDLM,DLAM/TYWTML video
CD2 - TYWTML/Ganglord/A Song From Under The Floorboards

In The Future When All's Well
7" & CD1 - ITFWAW/Christian Dior
CD2 - ITFWAW/I'll Never Be Anybody's Hero Now(live)/To Me You Are A Work of Art(live)/ITFWAW(video)

I Just Want To See The Boy Happy
7" - IJWTSTBH/Speedway(live)
7" picture disc - IJWTSTBH/I Want The One I Can't Have(live)
CD - IJWTSTBH/Sweetie Pie/Speedway(live)/IWTOTCH(live)

go buy em slacker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do own them..so there...

or were you refeering to the guy who wanted us to post them....

Yeah, he's a slacker...

I just would love to see some kind of DEFINITIVE Morrissey B-Sides Collection of the past 10 years....World Of Morrissey & Burglary Years were both a mish-mash hap hazzard assortment...at least Lost got stuck on "The Best Of Morrissey"...

I do own them..so there...

or were you refeering to the guy who wanted us to post them....

Yeah, he's a slacker...

I just would love to see some kind of DEFINITIVE Morrissey B-Sides Collection of the past 10 years....World Of Morrissey & Burglary Years were both a mish-mash hap hazzard assortment...at least Lost got stuck on "The Best Of Morrissey"...

you have? mmm?

i owned them too

I don't know man i have the morrissey cd singles boxset.

The boxset I have (which I won't open..says 1986-1992..I wonder if that's worth more due to the misprint)...

I had quite a bit of money at that time and managed to get all Morrissey singles up to that time (92) on 7", 12", and both US and UK CD.....I could buy a car now if I sold them...but I won't

The boxset I have (which I won't open..says 1986-1992..I wonder if that's worth more due to the misprint)...

I had quite a bit of money at that time and managed to get all Morrissey singles up to that time (92) on 7", 12", and both US and UK CD.....I could buy a car now if I sold them...but I won't

a car really? where are you from?

Back
Top Bottom