Post YOUR Collection Thread

I love seeing all these cassette variations. It's like designers back in the day were never really able to handle the format. Some are much more successful than others. But the quirkiness is what's cool about them.

But the quirkiness is what's cool about them.
I agree completely - it's what makes cassettes so interesting to collect. There's often so much more variation in the artwork for cassettes than for vinyl and CDs.

Anyway, fantastic collection you've got there, I.R.! :) Could you please tell me though, where the last MiM one and the third TWWL one are from? I don't think I've ever seen them before.

I agree completely - it's what makes cassettes so interesting to collect. There's often so much more variation in the artwork for cassettes than for vinyl and CDs.

Anyway, fantastic collection you've got there, I.R.! :) Could you please tell me though, where the last MiM one and the third TWWL one are from? I don't think I've ever seen them before.

Thank you Aly. :)
I am afraid the origin of the last MiM is unknown, or at least it was the last time I checked with Stephane.
The 3rd TWWL is from Argentina.

Here are my CD promos, acetates, puzzle, in house tapes and some imports. I am not going to go through the stock stuff, as I am sure you all have most of them. I had to take them in three photos because the camera would not zoom out anymore. I will do my 7"s, 12"s and LP's this evening.

CDs1.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

Mr Darby - Very impressive and interesting collection
Normaly I do not collect CD-R but looking at your collection makes me want to start.
Looking forward seeing your 7” + 12” collection

i have realized that after looking at these collections, my collection is severely lacking. I do have a 12 inch there is a light that never goes out. i don't think i have seen that on here and was wondering if that is rare...i didn't even know it was a single, i just bought it when i saw it at an estate sale

i have realized that after looking at these collections, my collection is severely lacking. I do have a 12 inch there is a light that never goes out. i don't think i have seen that on here and was wondering if that is rare...i didn't even know it was a single, i just bought it when i saw it at an estate sale

I would say 'rare', but to an extent. You won't see up for sale as the other common harder to find items. I know you'll catch a pretty penny for it. :)

Very very nice and interesting :thumb:

I have two questions I hope you will answer:

I can´t figure the CD between "Live At Earls" on "Ringleader" ?
Is the "Glamorous Glue" a CD-R ?

Very very nice and interesting :thumb:

I have two questions I hope you will answer:

I can´t figure the CD between "Live At Earls" on "Ringleader" ?
Is the "Glamorous Glue" a CD-R ?

Thank you S-Plade.
The cd you are asking about is the Australian promo for Live At Earls Court.
Glamorous Glue is not a cd-r, it's a cd (very similar to the commercial release).

I would say 'rare', but to an extent. You won't see up for sale as the other common harder to find items. I know you'll catch a pretty penny for it. :)

yeah it has the same cover as the queen is dead, just a lighter shade of green. so i thought it was weird, as i didn't have standard smith like single covers. thanks for letting me know

Nice - especially like EDISL - great image, and just the right size to display without being too ostentatious.

Dave

I have finally started doing inventory of my Morrissey collection. Here are the 7"s
I will continue doing the rest of my collection on my days off and posting pictures here.

7inchespt1_zpse2689a8c.jpg

7inchespt2_zps4cf1ad85.jpg

7inchespt3_zps761be5f2.jpg

Tags
whip 'em out
Back
Top Bottom