Orange pre-sale

Just reserved for Brixton. Says I must buy by Friday at midnight. What do we do next??

aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggh

for me it has always said:

"no events available to reserve for selected attraction "

where am i going wrong - i want brixton tickets too!

Just reserved for Brixton. Says I must buy by Friday at midnight. What do we do next??

sometime after 10am tomorrow you sign in and pay for them all.
:D

I signed in using an old pay as you go number I used to have, none of the gigs I wanted were there but then Brixton appeared. I reserved 2 at about £81. Don't seem to be on there now.

Can i rely on this or should I try and phone too?

Am I the only one that saw Brixton and reserved? I got a text and a print out confirming.

Worried it has vanished so soon!

No my venue vanished as well after I placed an order but if you get an email you should be okay - just make sure you pay by midnight tomorrow.

Didn't get the email. Just a text. Hope I don't miss out on the phone tomorrow assuming I have them and then there is nothing. Can't believe this Orange thing was so big. No wonder they all sold out so fast last week!

Well I have two phones with orange and internet and never got any message about the reserve for this.

Although this scheme is ending on 16 December - please see this email I got two days ago - don't panic tickets are still okay.

We’re writing to let you know that after 2 years Orange’s relationship with Gigsandtours is coming to an end. You can still go to gigsandtours.com to stay in touch with what’s going on, to get advance tickets, gig info and to purchase all your gig tickets.

We hope you have great memories of nights out - maybe bands you wouldn’t have seen, and people you wouldn’t have met, without gigsandtours from Orange.

We’re now wrapping things up and stopping the service on December 16th 2008. If you’ve already booked tickets through gigsandtours from Orange for upcoming gigs in 2009, don’t worry. Your tickets are safe and will arrive on your doorstep as promised. If you have any questions relating to your ordered tickets though, call 0871 230 1085.

What time in the morning could you complete the purchase of your tickets from? Would like to get this sorted before the scrable on the phones!!

Suppose I could always phone and try and get them and if I do, could just not complete the purchase with Orange and hope they go back into the pool for others?

I need three for liverpool ( i would rather of had manchester apollo but hey) anyway it would only reserve 2!! its me and my sis and bro and so cant leave anyone out.. i believe it is a seated venue so if i got someone to get the extra tickets we would be away from each other and i will probably be 'billy no mates'..

why cant i pre order 3??

Rachel how did you reserve for liverpool???????? tell please

The date was listed on the orange website but it doesn't seem to be on there now. There were two pages of Morrissey dates but now I can only see one - It might be that they don't have any more tickets available for the other venues or just that there's a temporary problem with the website.

As someone else suggested, I might try for tickets in the morning or (if i can get onto any of the sites!) at least see what seats they have available as I have no idea what seat I have reserved.

Reserved tickets are held until midnight on Friday and, if the person hasn't bought them by then they are released so, if anyone doesn't manage to get tickets in the morning rush, it's worth checking back after midnight (presuming they put them back on sale that quickly) as some reserved tickets may be re-released then.

Apologies for my previous post, I managed to reserve this time but last week was a big dissapointment and it really looked like it wasn't working.

Do you actually put a deposit down for the reservations? Say 10% of the actual ticket price? I'm curious to know how this works.

Do you actually put a deposit down for the reservations? Say 10% of the actual ticket price? I'm curious to know how this works.

No. When you register with the service, they take your credit card details but you just reserve tickets without paying anything and then you've got the option of buying your reserved tickets until midnight on the day they actually go on sale. You aren't obliged to buy them and, if you don't, they just go back on sale again.

Today was the first time I've reserved a ticket so I'm hoping the process of buying it is straightforward and goes smoothly tomorrow...

Can they be trusted with this reserve system? Don't want them claiming they know nothing after they have all sold!

Back
Top Bottom