Orange pre-sale

crimes

Bunned
2 days ago I bought myself a cheap Orange handset just so I could access the "reserve" feature on gigsandtours. I have been checking pretty much all day for the Morrissey gigs to pop up and become available to reserve and I just noticed that they are available to reserve (I last checked maybe 10 minutes ago?). So I click on the link and guess what, all gigs that could've been reserved are already coming up with "Sorry, no tickets available".

They didn't have all shows on there but I'm just wondering how many tickets Orange customers are able to reserve. I'm worried incase a big chunk of tickets have already gone because of reservations.

DON'T WORRY, last week was the same thing with the London shows. I don't think they had any tickets available to reserve.

DON'T WORRY, last week was the same thing with the London shows. I don't think they had any tickets available to reserve.

Nah, I reserved for the RAH date with the Orange presale thing. Just try it again in a while? I've been waiting for tomorrow's dates to come up today too

Got really excited when I selected 2 tickets for Brixton and hit Reserve...

Sorry, we can't reserve tickets for Morrissey, but we'll let you know when tickets go on sale.

Argh...

c***S

(Pardon my French)

The dates are up in "Reserve now" but there aren't any tickets left to reserve? https://gigsandtours.orange.co.uk/o...074DFA87D44E36371F23913B?id=3639&pageNumber=1

That's odd, it didn't say 'Sorry No Tickets Available' a minute ago.

I really don't understand how the whole thing works. No wonder so many people think something untoward is going on.

Might queue but I've got more rchance of getting a result online that getting up out of a warm bed and to Brixton before 10 tomorrow.

That's odd, it didn't say 'Sorry No Tickets Available' a minute ago.

I really don't understand how the whole thing works. No wonder so many people think something untoward is going on.

Might queue but I've got more rchance of getting a result online that getting up out of a warm bed and to Brixton before 10 tomorrow.
It originally said "Sorry no tickets available" then for about 5 minutes after I'd refreshed it a few times it did what you posted.

I'll be queuing for Birmingham tickets tomorrow and the place I really want tickets for (Troxy) isn't on there to be reserved anyway! Typical.

I'm hoping Troxy will be the less popular of the London venues and if I go for the online option tomorrow I'll go for that first on those grounds. Plus it's unusual, I like it.

i just signed into the orange thingy and theres not even any gigs listed!!!
arghhhh

reserved mine for Cambridge, Salisbury, Hull and Liverpool!

Incase you have problems with the site like I did when trying to book Moz ones I had reserved last week, call them on 08712301085 and they answer right away :)

i just signed into the orange thingy and theres not even any gigs listed!!!
arghhhh

hope you managed to get some tickets via Orange lottie!

Thanks for the tip off - have two orange phones and an internet account with them!!

Just managed to reserve tickets for Cambridge - asking a silly question but do I just go in and buy them tomorrow and thats it!!! - It seems too simple - now for the general scrum tomorrow too.

Thanks for the tip off

Much love

xxx

Has anyone managed to reserve Troxy tickets? The bloody thing keeps telling me there are 'no events available to reserve for selected attraction', which aside from being really stupidly phrased is frankly getting on my tits.

Back
Top Bottom