Off-topic fight thread

Re: Member rating thing

Isn't that what your doctor told you when you showed him that weird rash on your you-know-what?

You really should practice safe sex you know, seriously, with a mouth like that you could do some major damage to the world, nevermind the USA fish population.

You really should practice safe sex you know, seriously, with a mouth like that you could do some major damage to the world, nevermind the USA fish population.

Well, I've been told privately that I need to keep it clean when posting outside of The Pigsty.

You're familiar with the site TOS, I'm sure...you know, being a banned member, and all.

Well, I've been told privately that I need to keep it clean when posting outside of The Pigsty.

You're familiar with the site TOS, I'm sure...you know, being a banned member, and all.

Nice try, mouth, but your warnings are to be heeded by the one who was chastised, you, not me.

Keep trying with your trolling ways, keep trying mouth. Keep trying, as long as you're within the rules :)

Nice try, mouth, but your warnings are to be heeded by the one who was chastised, you, not me.

Keep trying with your trolling ways, keep trying mouth. Keep trying, as long as you're within the rules :)

:lbf:
Mouth. Mouth. Mouth. Mouth. Mouth. Is that my new name? Yeah?

I particularly enjoy your very polished, passive-aggressive style...very impotent, yet with a touch of "I've been here before and it didn't work out so well."

Either that, or you're a current poster who is afraid to post under your normal name...most likely because you've already had your ass handed to you, so you want it handed it to you all over again as Sands.

But my money's still on the 'banned' theory.

Anyway I don't really have to "try" very hard...you people make it so easy. Maybe one day one of you will show a little skill, show a little moxie...but I'm not holding my breath.

At any rate, I'm off to try to get some sleep. Come up with something REALLY clever for me in the meantime, OK?

Love,
Mouth

xxx

You did realise why "mouth" was the name?

I don't think so. You weren't expected to "Get it" to be honest, but nice try.

Keep trying when you wake up from your slumber.

Clue: sarcasm isn't the answer.

No, enlighten me about the 'mouth' thing.

In the meantime let's see...

You're British, given your spelling of the word Americans spell as "realize."

And, of the nine posts you've made (as of right now) since starting your "first time" membership, eight have been directed against either me, Viva, or NHNS.

Additionally, you've immediately hidden your reputation visibility, as well as turned off Private Messaging, and I suspect it was you who left me the negative rep comment about my face, the one with the grey box next to it signifying it came from a new member.

So...let me think...who might you POSSIBLY be...

Maybe, but some people collect stamps and others watch sports. My kids are in school. I currently have the requisite time and desire to f*** with you. You're in luck!

Doesn't school start at the end of August in the U.S.

or do the special needs schools operate through the summer, too?

Where haven't I?

That wasn't the question. I asked you to show me where, and knew you couldn't

more of your classic subterfuge.

What the f*** are you talking about?

I was talking about that post back there where you misspelled "it" and then went back and quickly edited it

but I beat you to it when I quoted it myself, so it's not like you can act like it didn't happen.

Sure...do you want post numbers, or actual quotes, or...?

Both would be nice, thanks

I didn't say I had to "prove" anything, nor did I try to. I responded to your lamebrain declaration that all I did was post on Solo while on vacation.

A "lame brain declaration" that is most assuredly true. You can dress it up with smoke and mirrors any way you'd like. The point is you actually admitted you were on vacation when it can be widely proven that you spent a substantial chunk of it arguing with strangers on So-low. I'm pretty sure that speaks miles about this quote-unquote "intelligence" you claim to have, but I'll get to that more in a minute

Are you claiming I didn't work on my garage? Are you sure about that? If asked for proof I'd say yours might be a little harder to produce

can I get a picture of that freshly-painted garage with your sick kid standing in front of it? After all, you are trying to win this argument, aren't you

And you couldn't find pussy if you were locked in a whorehouse...much less my mortgage papers online. :lbf:

Well, seeing as I know your full name, where you live, what your kids look like, what you look like, what you do for a living, and practically anything else I'd like to know thanks to the info your creepy friend posted online here last week, I'd say it wouldn't be too hard for me to locate if I really gave a shit about such things

Oh yes, clearly. Because, you know...you don't believe me, so I must be.

does this mean we'll be getting another one of your hilarious public address-style posts proclaiming your guilt?

But if I'm stupid then what does that make you?...Comatose? Dead?

No, it makes me superior

duh.

Yap yap yap, little doggy. Yap yap yap.

did you put your fingers in your ears and stick your tongue out at the monitor when you said that?

You can hear that all the way from England? Wow, you're amazing!

Oh, so now I live in England? God, you really suck at this clutch-at-straw guessing game

but I suppose that's what happens when you know virtually nothing about the person you're trying to insult, whereas I know all I could possibly care to know about you, and more. And you have nobody to blame for that but yourself and that desperate, inherant need you have to come here and post your personal business in an attempt to look hard for the people who bother paying attention to the tripe you post here. Again, that must be your famous "intelligence" at work

but it came back to bite you in the ass, didn't it? Now you have complete strangers who know your whereabouts and personal information. Yes, you're certainly a bright one

tell the rest of the bath house patrons that I said they're all a bunch of queers.

Wait for it...wait for it....

Yes, there it is! The obligatory, stock-in-trade gay slam, right on cue. I can almost hear your fellow homophobic cheerleader Viva Hate giggling in the background after that display of superior wit

By the way, kadiddlehopper...

how many different ways can you and your sidekick Viva use the "f*****" variant when leaving me these hilarious reputation remarks?

"fag queer cocksucker homo"..."latent queerbait asslicking f*****"...

And my personal favorite: "you're a f***ing fag"

do you two hold sleepovers centered around coming up with these barnburners? Not that I mind or anything. Just thought I'd share some more of this epic wit you two chest-beat about around these forums

No, enlighten me about the 'mouth' thing.

In the meantime let's see...

You're British, given your spelling of the word Americans spell as "realize."

And, of the nine posts you've made (as of right now) since starting your "first time" membership, eight have been directed against either me, Viva, or NHNS.

Additionally, you've immediately hidden your reputation visibility, as well as turned off Private Messaging, and I suspect it was you who left me the negative rep comment about my face, the one with the grey box next to it signifying it came from a new member.

So...let me think...who might you POSSIBLY be...

Words can't express how hard I laughed when I went back and read this series of posts, including these genuine attempts at insult:

No, I'm the drag you in the gravel while you're tied to my truck kind of guy...get it..."drag" you?

Isn't that what your doctor told you when you showed him that weird rash on your you-know-what?

which somehow managed to trump the banality of the insults offered up by your lapdog:

You go on and keep being crazy.

From what I hear, you really wanted to weasel my fiance's crotch...

and considering that "weasel" is used in the improper context here, much like your "bequeathed" failure from earlier in the day, I'd say I'd have a much easier time convincing anyone who bothers to care that you and Viva are one in the same, as opposed to you trying to prove that "Sands" and I are the same person. Just like it's obvious you're one of these misguided Americans who think they invented the english language with its altered spelling of certain words

I could see where you'd jump to that conclusion seeing as you pointed at a map and guessed that I live in England, but maybe you could get one of your moderator pals to verify the IP addresses so you can put this latest, dire attempt to rankle me to bed

And speaking of beds, I love how you claim you're "going to bed" and then pop back up an hour later for more So-low fun. What's wrong, pattycake? Couldn't sleep? I could see where you'd have that problem. Probably lying there, staring at the ceiling, thinking about all the failures of your life during another long dark night of the soul, and needing to log back on to your mind's dumping ground to get a few things off your chest

But hey, I guess you could always go back and delete an entire month's worth of posts like you've done multiple times in the past, pretending like it didn't happen, if it starts to weigh on you too much :lbf:

Re: Appalled because of no Smiths/Morrissey songs at Opening Ceremony

Skimming through the preceding mile of fevered gay erection you've sprouted in my honor...the only thing I can really say is that you come off as being just a tad too invested in this...

I'm not gonna go into detail about when kids start school...you strike me as the kind of guy who might be asking for the wrong reasons...and I won't aid a pedophile.

I'm definitely not gonna post a picture of my house for you...but sure, you go ahead and take all the damning personal information that some petulant little attention-seeking halfwit broad posted about me here, and let's see what magic you can do. Go ahead, dig up all my confidential information...whatever makes you happy, as you are clearly -clearly- obsessed at this point.

In the meantime, as it seems quite obvious that you are capable of nothing in the way of an actual challenge here...I'll consider this closed. You may decide to continue barking, but unless you actually start biting, I'm bored.

And don't get all horny; I didn't mean that in a gay way.

Skimming through the preceding mile of fevered gay erection you've sprouted in my honor...the only thing I can really say is that you come off as being just a tad too invested in this...

Let's talk about invested: you "went to bed" roughly six and a half hours ago, judging from your last post before this one. Clearly you just woke up and ran right to the off-topic fight thread to see how embarrassing I could make you look this time

so don't preach to me about being invested, professor dipshit.

I'm not gonna go into detail about when kids start school...you strike me as the kind of guy who might be asking for the wrong reasons...and I won't aid a pedophile.

I love how you're virtual non-existent defense for anything I say resorts in you trying to pull out as many "shock tactic" insinuations that walnut-sized brain of yours can conjure up

almost as much as I love how you try to label me a pedophile when, judging from your photos, you're the poster child for what a creepy child molestor would look like:

[image removed]

"A/S/L, anyone??"

I'm definitely not gonna post a picture of my house for you...

Don't bother. I can imagine the lighting in that basement is inadequate anyway

but sure, you go ahead and take all the damning personal information that some petulant little attention-seeking halfwit broad posted about me here, and let's see what magic you can do. Go ahead, dig up all my confidential information...whatever makes you happy, as you are clearly -clearly- obsessed at this point.

Obsessed with you? Don't flatter yourself, I was merely making a point about how impossibly retarded you are. We already now you're a liar. We already know you're a sociopathic creep. We already know you're a lousy father who posts photos of his kids on the internet solely to win e-arguments. Just figured I'd point out how f***ing dumb you are to boot, seeing as you're the one going to great lengths around here to prove you're the opposite

shitcanned again, I'm afraid. And what can you say about me in return? that's right -- NOTHING. Because you know nothing about me. That's why you and Viva the diva have to keep dipping into your cookie-sheet thin bag of shock retorts to save face. Obvious to all

In the meantime, as it seems quite obvious that you are capable of nothing in the way of an actual challenge here...I'll consider this closed.

AHA. Just as I thought. Walk away like the little bitch you truly are in life. Make it seem like you're taking the high-road via "you're no match for me" excuse when it's clear to all that you have absolutely no circumstantial basis to anything you say around here. Typical internet chest-beating pussy. Before you go, please show me where exactly I've been incapable of "posing a challenge to you". Seeing as I've backed up all of my claims with adequate proof of your stupidity, this should be easy even for a complete dolt like you. Especially when you were just saying you could break out post counts, quotes, etc.

and leave your cheerleader Diva Hate out of this one, lest you want to maximize your current pussy-rating on Morrissey-solo

You may decide to continue barking, but unless you actually start biting, I'm bored.

And don't get all horny; I didn't mean that in a gay way.

again, facepalm-worthy subterfuge and a homophobic knock to shamelessly distance yourself from the embarrassment you truly are. For someone who said I "wouldn't last" and how you'd squash me like an insect, you sure post a piss-poor example of such assertions

checkmate, bitch. Walk on home now

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Libertines call Morrissey "...an absolute prick." - Entertainmentwise.com

just come out of the closet already morrissey, you're gay and racist.

Let's talk about invested: you "went to bed" roughly six and a half hours ago, judging from your last post before this one. Clearly you just woke up and ran right to the off-topic fight thread to see how embarrassing I could make you look this time

so don't preach to me about being invested, professor dipshit.

I love how you're virtual non-existent defense for anything I say resorts in you trying to pull out as many "shock tactic" insinuations that walnut-sized brain of yours can conjure up

almost as much as I love how you try to label me a pedophile when, judging from your photos, you're the poster child for what a creepy child molestor would look like:

"A/S/L, anyone??"

Don't bother. I can imagine the lighting in that basement is inadequate anyway

Obsessed with you? Don't flatter yourself, I was merely making a point about how impossibly retarded you are. We already now you're a liar. We already know you're a sociopathic creep. We already know you're a lousy father who posts photos of his kids on the internet solely to win e-arguments. Just figured I'd point out how f***ing dumb you are to boot, seeing as you're the one going to great lengths around here to prove you're the opposite

shitcanned again, I'm afraid. And what can you say about me in return? that's right -- NOTHING. Because you know nothing about me. That's why you and Viva the diva have to keep dipping into your cookie-sheet thin bag of shock retorts to save face. Obvious to all

AHA. Just as I thought. Walk away like the little bitch you truly are in life. Make it seem like you're taking the high-road via "you're no match for me" excuse when it's clear to all that you have absolutely no circumstantial basis to anything you say around here. Typical internet chest-beating pussy. Before you go, please show me where exactly I've been incapable of "posing a challenge to you". Seeing as I've backed up all of my claims with adequate proof of your stupidity, this should be easy even for a complete dolt like you. Especially when you were just saying you could break out post counts, quotes, etc.

and leave your cheerleader Diva Hate out of this one, lest you want to maximize your current pussy-rating on Morrissey-solo

again, facepalm-worthy subterfuge and a homophobic knock to shamelessly distance yourself from the embarrassment you truly are. For someone who said I "wouldn't last" and how you'd squash me like an insect, you sure post a piss-poor example of such assertions

checkmate, bitch. Walk on home now

It is highly absurd and laughable for you to carry on with this grandiose sense of self-importance. What exactly have you "proven" with anything you've posted since you joined this site other than your blubbering idiocy? All you do is bring up bits of information from posts old and new that anyone who bothers to read your responses knew already. It's like being self-impressed at the fact you can "prove" that water turns into ice at 32° F. The only thing that you have proven is how much of an ineffectual, two-faced, hypocritical, backpedaling imbecile you are.

You're a troll-wannabe. That is all you were, all you are, and all you will ever be here. No amount of usernames is ever going to change that fact. I can't help but guffaw every time I've seen you end your watered down, insightless posts with an unattained declaration of victory...urging the poor defeated to scurry off. As if you could ever rise above your complete impotence. :lbf:

In case my silence wasn't enough of a clue to you, let me spell it out - I know who you are. I know what you're trying to do. No matter how often you mention my name, it isn't going to work on me like it's working on Skylarker.

You're just not worth any further second of my time...So, by all means, continue to rack up those hollow victories. We're all very impressed. :rolleyes:

Re: Libertines call Morrissey "...an absolute prick." - Entertainmentwise.com

It is highly absurd and laughable for you to carry on with this grandiose sense of self-importance.

Says the kid who, along with Skylarker, has been carrying on the exact same thing at So-low for more than six years now

What exactly have you "proven" with anything you've posted since you joined this site other than your blubbering idiocy?

Aren't you the guy who tried to friend me when they came back from being banned? If my idiocy has been prevalent since I joined in December, then clearly it didn't bother you too badly when you came back last month

face it: you don't like me because I don't like Skylarker. If Skylarker and I got along famously, you and I would get along famously. End of story, really

All you do is bring up bits of information from posts old and new that anyone who bothers to read your responses knew already.

How is that any worse than you resorting to homophobic insults and attacks on a person's grammar? Skylarker likes to beat his chest and proclaim his intelligence, so I'm happy to point out for him facts from his previous posts that drastically contradict this delusional impression of self-importance he has of himself. And on numerous occasions, he asked me to do so. And so I did

It's like being self-impressed at the fact you can "prove" that water turns into ice at 32° F.

Poor analogy. That doesn't even make sense to what I think you're trying to say here. Moving along

The only thing that you have proven is how much of an ineffectual, two-faced, hypocritical, backpedaling imbecile you are.

The same can be said -- and has been said many times -- about you

but do tell, how exactly am I "two-faced"? I can't wait to hear this one

You're a troll-wannabe. That is all you were, all you are, and all you will ever be here.

does this mean you're going to punish me by not reading my posts anymore? :nopity:

No amount of usernames is ever going to change that fact.

I have one username on these forums, and you're looking at it. E-mail the admin and ask them to verify if it concerns you so much. You have my blessing

as I said previously, I would have a much easier time proving that you are Skylarker are probably the same person, as the similarities are rather striking, than you would have backing up your claims that I'm posting under more than one name around here.

I can't help but guffaw every time I've seen you end your watered down, insightless posts with an unattained declaration of victory...

I can't help but guffaw every time I see you post pretty much anything. Especially your verbose, redundant "Morrissey's an asshole, Jesse sucks, the last five years of his career have ruined my life" litany. For f***'s sake, turn the record over for a change

we get it: you don't agree with Morrissey's career direction. Everything after 1995 has sucked when it comes to Morrissey. Neener neener neener. Get over it

urging the poor defeated to scurry off. As if you could ever rise above your complete impotence. :lbf:

In case my silence wasn't enough of a clue to you, let me spell it out

I find this statement rather amusing, seeing as it was you who started calling me out in numerous threads, all because of some comical reputation remark I sent you. I even replied to your antagonistic remarks in a comical fashion or ignored them completely until it became obvious you were just looking for a fight. Now you're trying to play the "I've been silent for a reason" card? Spare us, you little prima donna. More than apparent what's going on here. Don't write checks with your big goofy mouth that your scrawny dumb ass can't cash

now..go ahead and make some homoerotic remark about how I just referenced your ass to cover up the fact that you've just been outed again. :drama:

that I know who you are.

Oh really? Who am I then? What's my name, where do I live, what do I do for a living, what do I look like, how many brothers and sisters do I have, what's my favorite color?

don't know? Didn't think so

I know what you're trying to do. No matter how often you mention my name, it isn't going to work on me like it's working on Skylarker.

that didn't stop you from replying to me this time, did it?

Face it, slacktard: you care more than you'll ever admit. You can't bear the fact that somebody on these forums can go a round or two with you and make you look stupid, as I have several times. Hell, as YOU have several times...with your limp grammar insults and homophobic accusations revolving arounnd -- amongst other things -- my father's anus

because like your boytoy Skylarker, you care WAY more than you should about your reputation around this place. Like shooting fish in a barrel, really

You're just not worth any further second of my time...So, by all means, continue to rack up those hollow victories. We're all very impressed. :rolleyes:

goodbye now, thanks for playing!

Back
Top Bottom