No Blair and after today no Bush!!!!

Inauguration Day 2009

so who's watching??? at the last minute I decided to call my boss last night and ask for a personal day. I was watching all the stuff on tv last night and I decided I really didnt wanna miss anything and I'm not doing anything important right now at work anyway. so I just got up a little while ago, and Obama and Bush just got out of the Whitehouse, on his way to the Capital!!!

Just a little over an hour til it's official! REJOICE! :guitar:

3197304858_9f7d7b77ce.jpg

Re: Inauguration Day 2009

I'm watching! :D

BBC News just said that 2 news agencies are reporting that the security services are investigating a threat to the Inauguration, made me a bit worried. :(

are we really fooled?
democrats=republicans

democrats are just more likeable and sexy. Obama's the best-looking president the USAs had.
Other than that... I have no faith anymore.

i wouldnt really call it an obsession. theyre just more popular than presidential children in recent memory cuz they are the youngest since the Kennedy children.

Jon Stewart did a good bit on it last week. Some of the coverage most definately veered into the obsessional and creepy.

I can not find one bloody website whose streamlining is actually working due to the massive amounts of people viewing at one..I knew I should have called out sick :mad:

Back
Top Bottom