Moz steps in to save 'Love Music Hate Racism' event this Sunday...

No one thanked him from the main stage.....FACT

And if they did a big thing should have been made at the end.

Please publish your letter on here!!

You're an idiot! It happened, as attested by two completely independent witnesses. I completely agree with what Everyday I Like Sundae wrote.

There must be some to way to settle this arguement, the camp seems to be split down the middle. Does anyone have footage?

I can't publish the letter I'm afraid Virgil as I didn't keep a copy.

There is no need to settle the argument, what is more likely, that two people completely hallucinated the exact same statement read from the stage, or two people just weren't listening / were chatting to their friends, when a very short comment was made in passing??? Use your brain.

There is no need to settle the argument, what is more likely, that two people completely hallucinated the exact same statement read from the stage, or two people just weren't listening / were chatting to their friends, when a very short comment was made in passing??? Use your brain.

Alright good point - Sorry!!

No need to get pissy shithead.

No need to get pissy shithead.

Haha... panties up in a bunch cos you wasted time and got worked up enough to write an angry letter to the Guardian based on a mistake

still probably gave the journalist a quick laugh as they threw it in the bin / hit delete in Outlook

Haha... panties up in a bunch cos you wasted time and got worked up enough to write an angry letter to the Guardian based on a mistake

still probably gave the journalist a quick laugh as they threw it in the bin / hit delete in Outlook

onion33.gif

Back
Top Bottom