"Morrissey Wasn't Dropped By His Record Label" - Billboard

Re: Morrissey "...still under contract..." with Harvest - Billboard.com

Saw this in the other thread. Can't wait to see his response. Never a dull moment.

The labelling of True to You as just a fan site is smart because information can be fed into it to stir it up, and then when called on it claim it wasn't me, it's just a fan site.

Morrissey doesn't deserve this s**t.

It's all his of his own making though, the news came through via the Tosserrey media circus site which is responsible for all the Tosser's statements so to be fair he does deserve all this shit.
He's just a dumb arse from the United Kingdum

Benny-the-British-Butcher

It's all his of his own making though, the news came through via the Tosserrey media circus site which is responsible for all the Tosser's statements so to be fair he does deserve all this shit.
He's just a dumb arse from the United Kingdum

Don't you have anything better to do than constantly insult the man?

Don't you have anything better to do than constantly insult the man?

Wise up ffs ! All I did was explain the situation the silly old tosser has got himself into, what can't you understand about that ? Your logic could also be aimed at the stupid old tosser himself, constantly going round like a broken record 'insulting' the British Monarchy, Simon Cowshed, Jamie Horrible and the Peckham's etc etc ! Doesn't old Tosserrey have anything better to do than insult these people ?
He should take his own advice and "get off the stage" he can't hack it like the Rolling Stones, Tom Jones, Rod Stewart to name a few real veterans.
He's so screwed it wouldn't surprise me if he falls out with his own reflection, he'll end up being sectioned the way he's going at the moment, nobody can help him (not even Betty) until he asks for help (and I can't see him doing that).
Word peas has been a disaster full stop never mind the marketing side, as a Tosserrey output it's SHITE full dot !
Tosserrey on the guillotine, when will he die ? Make the dream real, make it real !

Wow, you're stupid.

Hmmm I wonder will Moz distance himself from True-to-you and ban Julia for life from future concerts??? That would be a classic move.

You would think the offending article (if indeed it did offend anyone) posted on True-to-you would be edited or removed fairly lively. Talk about conflicting stories. I hope it works out and that we see a new Moz album in 2015, and not just a contractual stop-gap. I can imagine the stop-gap already: redux of World Peace with 90 minutes of mush at the start of 'I'm not a man' (instead of 90 secs of mush), and the spoken word songs played backwards under an overdub of random tyre-squealing from Istanbul, with a warning on the back cover of the CD warning people not to buy it.

Back
Top Bottom