"World Peace..." L.A. billboard - photos by Clover Dean (mozzeriansaroundtheworld / Tumblr)

Agree, I couldn't give a f*** what grinder the image has been through, it looks fine. For those moaning and complaining of "the worst cover ever" go and enjoy your covers of Maladjusted and Southpaw.

The World Peace cover is so far the best thing about it. I'd like to know the make of the pen . I know the make of the dog.

Southpaw has a Smiths vibe so to me is one of his best. Maladjusted is awful, but there are so many awful solo covers it is hard to choose just one. If we include singles as well it is really a major festival of shit, and from the man who once micro-managed every image, font and pantone.

I can't believe that's the album cover- it's horrid. The clone stamp and the fact that Moz himself is photoshopped to hell is very Unappealing.

So the Bona Drag cover is shit too?

That one is photoshopped from a still taken from the November Spawned a Monster video.

What would you consider to be the root cause of that negativity?

That we're all devoted-in one way or another-fans of someone who is clearly self-destructing and doesn't give a shit about his fans.
Not about our worry, not about our time, or wasted money.

We aren't even 'lucky' enough to get an email interview.
I find it so ironic that many of us excused some of Morrissey's outbursts in the past by thinking he was just unhappy or insecure about his lack of a record deal. I was genuinely happy that had so much good news to start the year.

But now he has one...he's seem to hit a new low in giving zero f***s. I know he's ill now, but like others have mentioned, where was the promotion leading up to the album release? He was in LA for months before the tour started, why didn't he do a radio interview at the least? It's all a joke at this point.

I'm not angry about his illness, but I am furious about the lack of even cursory communication.
/end rant

Last edited:
I actually agree, just could not help myself

so much negativity nowadays regarding moz,this is supposed to be a forum for Morrissey fans isn't it???and the people who do post negative comments,have any of you achieved anything close to what moz has in their sad lonely life.....no...I thought so,now go f*ck off and die.
happy days : )))

Last edited by a moderator:
"And at least he doesn't look like he's molesting a baby on this one".- wow that's unanswerable..
S P G - and that 'best of' whatever had a similar picture,Never liked either.so,this Is better.
But Swords IS Bad

Apologies, it was just a (misguided) attempt at some outrageous humour. Don't rake up my mistakes, I know exactly what they are....

And yes, the Swords cover is terrible. Just when I thought I had erased it from my memory!

Last edited:
Apologies, it was just a (misguided) attempt at some outrageous humour. Don't rake up my mistakes, I know exactly what they are....

And yes, the Swords cover is terrible. Just when I thought I had erased it from my memory!

I actually searched back to the thread of when the Swords artwork was released. I was not disappointed. My favourite comments include Moz being cross eyed and that someone had stolen his dinner and he had to take a breather while chasing them down.

Pure gold.

You should know there is no fun here _lol
sorry to bring "Swords" back into you're memory. I've never seen him looking worse

Does anyone have any confirmation on whether the record company have decided to run with the glaring clonestamp? The record sleeve is going to look so cheap.

I've tried to track down an email address for Harvest but to no avail. Have sent them a private message on Facebook but I doubt I'll ever get a reply.

Who's in charge of the "art direction"? Maybe he'll be on Twitter. Like Anthony Lui.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom