Morrissey (unseen) passport photos - included in microphone auction by former tour manager Phil Griggs

Morrissey's stage microphone was recently auctioned and included never before seen passport photos.

7d4215ac-b32d-4998-a02e-191bcade85ad.png

Details:
A Shure brand Beta 58A microphone that was stage-used by Morrissey between 2000 and 2005. The microphone is housed in its original Shure microphone case which has a label attached with the word "MOZ" written on it. The microphone was previously owned by Phil Griggs, Morrisey's tour manager and sound engineer. Also included is a passport folder with three passport sized color photos of Morrissey.

491958_l.jpg

491960_xl.jpg

Link here.

Edit:
Re: passport photos:
OP: "I upscaled them with AI."

I''m going to guess 1996 for the passport photo on the basis of two factors: he writes in his autobiography of visiting the US in 1976, so if he had the usual 10-year British passport validity it could have needed renewing in 1986 and 1996; the other thing is that he was wearing a denin jacket at around that time e.g. in Rockin' On magazine of March 1996. Of course, he could have had a passport before 1976, and of course he might have non-British passports too.

It's clear it's not the eyes. Morrissey's eyes are blue. Neither is his mouth ..... He is a fraud!! Why do they publish something like that? And on top of that, they say I improve it with AI .naaa. It's so obvious it's not Moz!!!!!!Que berretasss
Yes, you must be in love with your pres miley, keep supporting him, keep the votes coming and decisions for your rise in the future

Back
Top Bottom