Morrissey Technical Rider - Summer 2016

Images from an anonymous person (UPDATE Aug. 28 - these images are excerpts from the technical rider, not the full rider):

39049_IMG_9184.jpg

UPDATE Aug. 28:

Tweet from @DickieFelton on Aug. 20, 2016. Link posted by Loretta Swit in the comments:

#Morrissey and crew meal from #Manchester Arena

Related media:

Related items:

Last edited:
Oh jeez, let the man have some cheese.
I don't care. He never said people should not eat cheese and there are dairy farms who ARE animal friendly. Find out for yourselves. By the way, I found out there is some delicious biological cheese available in my town completely made out of plants and containing no substances from animals whatsoever.

The moral Philistines that creep up here are boring.
Always trying to impose their self-righteous rules on other people. I don't care if Moz does the same.
I don't have to follow him. I make my own decisions.

Morality is is easy and cheap, especially if you don't have to follow your own rules.
You can say anything on a website and who is going to confront you with your shopping list?
Gerrit

I do care because I feel Morrissey cares. He publicly said he's vegan, and I won't doubt about about it until a true proof is showed here or in any other place.

Last edited:
does moz give the band any food money? breakfast. lunch, regular dinner, after show dinner, mints, candies, many cases of beer have to be paid by the promoter. promoter feeds boz and company.

Having seen tons of these riders in my profession, I can assure you this one is 100% reasonable and professional. And I'm no doctor of course and not privy to Morrissey's medical situation but I would guess he has has more than one doctor tell him he needed to cut the crap and get some protein and fat in his system or he was going to be a goner. The human species has incisor, canine and molar teeth for a reason.

My first thought was that it can't be real. Morrissey is a vegan.....right? But giving it some more thought I think it is...I think morrissey is full of contradictions.

He wants us to believe he's vegan, but really he has remained vegetarian.

He's eating his buttery cheese on toast, putting dairy industry suffering to the back of his mind, whilst playing shock tactic abattoir videos as a backdrop at his gigs. Doesn't surprise me.

Are you serious? So all of this fuss is intentional so that Moz falls in one of two traps, meaning he either responds to his arch enemy which is this site so that you can stroke your egos again and scream "he reads this site, we are important" or he doesn't respond and therefor is called a hypocrite. Interestingly this topic isn't trending anywhere else apart from here.

It's hard to believe the intention of posting a dubious document was originally to force Morrissey to protect his public image producing an action like to publicly deny it, only to have the proof he reads this site and promote it.
That would linger the extorsion, specifically a cyberextorsion which in USA seems to be a federal crime.
I believe someone in the shadows is using this site, not the owner who signs with his name, and therefore risks being sued for defamation

Last edited:
Moz most likely has no idea who you are. It's both funny and sad that you actually believe he does. You need to leave this fake world and join the real one. At least for a short while.

Let's face it; you're sitting in your basement (I would assume you're not behaving like this for all to see), spending uncountable hours (years, really) trying to deface a pop star from behind your computer screen, writing endless amounts of angry and begrudging posts on this site. And I know we've had this exact conversation before, but...nothing's changed. You're still as unstable. And I know it's useless to try and talk sense into you. One can't reason with ill people (judging from your behavior you're not a well man, and I'm sorry).

"If you cannot stand this fake world, take my hand...."

Morrissey is the fake, BB is 4Real, he's the real deal & you can bet good money Morrissey knows who BB isand has done for....a long, long....long....time..except he's wrong as that person is a decoy.

I'm sitting in a hotel in Jutland, having had a great weekend with my Danish collaborators. Today we added a new mix of 'VegAnarchy In The UK' to the catalogue, it's the 'Dickie Felton Twitter Mix'.

I don't need to be angry to debunk Morrissey as ridicule is more than sufficient.

If it's useless, go away. Silly bitch.

Likewise, Mozambiguous will be making no extended comments at this juncture until the veracity of this document can be determined.

However, events will be monitored throughout the day and I will be ready to pounce if and when it's deemed necessary.

In the meantime I will just state that my thoughts go out to the families of all dairy cows who may have lost loved ones in the preparations for Morrissey's tour. I condemn the above document in the strongest terms; whether it was released in 2009 or 2016, it's still a stark reminder of Morrissey's 30+ years of Cheesetarian CrankFraudulence.

And as always, I stand shoulder to shoulder with the dairy cows and remain against any attack on their autonomy as thinking, feeling creatures who deserve to live out the full duration of their lives without being interfered with by a C-list pop singer grasping at their teats because his dressing room requires KerryGold butter.

The symbolic pirate flag of morrissey-solo.com will fly at half-mast in their honour until answers are provided. If indeed the date on the front of this tour rider proves to be accurate I encourage all right thinking people on this website to join together in solidarity against the oppressive, deceptive, charlatan circumlocution of the Morrissey Brand.

A call to verbal arms to combat the lies spewed by the butter junkie attempting to hide the fact that he's been talking out of both sides of his mouth whilst compulsively consuming dairy in whichever side was currently unoccupied.

He's been gulping down the dairy since whatever age he was finally weaned off his mother's milk and it seems after 30+ years in the public eye - if the rider can conclusively be proven to be real - that he hasn't been able to come off the stuff just yet.

He has the mandibular prognathism of a man who's been mindlessly sucking at udders for his entire life - he's got scars that can be seen. If he had found a magnificent real pair of female breasts to put his mouth on regularly then his life may not have been so lonely and desperate that he was reliant on the stuff coming from cows' teats for nourishment. But maybe he ordered his lackeys to request it this time around because he likes to smear KerryGold on his chest and have Damon lick it off; I don't know what this sick f*** does in the privacy of his dressing room surrounded by dairy products. Ignorance is bliss in this case.

It certainly has the air of fetishism about it, though, with all his doubletalk. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets Damon to wear leather and collar him and force him, naked, to kneel on the floor and lick butter from KerryGold tubs. All I know is that whatever the explanation is, it's something perverse and probably stems from his childhood.

At any rate, our resolve will not be weakened against this buffoon. We'll fight in the trenches and we can defeat this chancer and shut his mouth good and proper, FOREVER. Won't be difficult; he keeps giving us opportunities for open shots. I've got one lined up between his eyes right now and all that's needed is confirmation of this rider's accuracy for me to pull the trigger on his b!tch ass.

Hopefully for him it'll be found to be a falsified document in which case he might live to fight another day, just about.

MOZAMBIGUOUS

I think we all now Morrissey is an uddersucker and has been all his life but shame has prevented him from coming out of the closet.

Is the Dickie Felton tweet of the Dairy infested crew menu also fake? Why would uber-fan Felton post an incriminating fake? We need to focus on Dickie's tweet, folks. Especially if the main rider is a fake designed to troll this site.

The fake document contains (at a quick glance) seven basic literacy errors and inconsistencies.

Anyone else see Morrissey requesting "nice" flowers in a "nice" vase?

Brummie, Morrissey will never, ever respond to anything reported on Solo. To do so would give Solo a level of recognition it really doesn't deserve. Whilst that is sad for those who genuinely like Morrissey/Morrissey's music, it is hardly surprising.

Anyway, thanks for the entertainment.

Try again:

Morrissey wages war on own fansite | Music | The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2011/jun/29/morrissey-wages-war-fansite

The thing is though, if you were to compare the published Morrissey rider with David Bowie's riders from his 1983, 1988 and 2003 tours, or with Kate Bush's rider from her run of gigs at Hammersmith Apollo, you'd never ever think of Morrissey as remotely "high maintenance" again. Compared to Bowie and Bush, Morrissey's attitude seems disappointingly laissez-faire.

It's highly amusing too that so many people are ridiculing the apparent obsession with cleanliness and germs - presumably these are the same people who also bemoan Morrissey's frequent illnesses...? Since the "cleanliness" issues have been detailed in the riders, how many cancellations due to illness have there been?

Not that this site is ever biased of course. I only come here because I thoroughly appreciate the consistently fair, balanced and even-handed treatment of all the issues.

Accepted, but this was two years ago and related to a pretty serious allegation. I'm not so sure that he will feel the need to comment on whether he does, or does not, eat a type of cheese.

I could be wrong. I usually am.

Skinny, you are clearly an intelligent and rational youngish man. You have already hinted that you think this is fake...then why on earth has it been given space on Solo? It is no different to some photoshop gunslinger putting together an image of Morrissey stamping on kittens and inviting comments from some of the buffoons who live here.

All it does is invite ridicule and scorn for the moderators and the 'agenda'. There can be no significant debate when the source material is a fabrication.

If he's still eating Kerrygold he's exposed as a mendacious liar.

Is the Dickie Felton tweet fabricated? Why? Dickie Felton is one of Morrissey's most passionate fans. Why on earth would he post such incriminating material if it's not authentic? Simply defies common sense.

Well, we could argue over semantics and the use of the word 'will' instead of 'has', but that would be a bit dull for everyone.

The only point worth making is that inviting comment on a piece of fabricated documentation seems like a totally pointless exercise. Unless of course the people responsible for creating, posting and hosting the document have a vindictive agenda. If that is the case, then it's all very sad and unfortunate.

It's very simple. Morrissey can 'denounce' this site yet again, deny he's still eating dairy or allowing it in his tour domain. Or be exposed as a charlatan yet again. If it's a fraud document, do not be surprised if it was fabricated by Morrissey's praetorian guard, whether with or without his knowledge...is the Dickie Felton tweet fabricated? Or is somebody in Morrissey's bunker trolling this site?

Last edited:
Is the Dickie Felton tweet also fake?

Bots continually dig their own graves.

Morrissey is obsessed with himself and this website. The bots thinking he doesn't trawl here are thick pricks.

Gregor Samsa, you're the thickest prick of all.

He is far more obsessed with this website than people here realise. He knows his entire legacy is now in flames and was before this thread. If either the rider or the Dickie Felton tweet is genuine, then I'm having his balls served on toast to some Danish pig-farmers I know who think he's just another puff pop star full of 'f***** logic' nonsense, to parahrase/quote his former friend and troll-role model Julie Burchill. If it's true then he may as well have had Brain's f*****s on his rider alongside the Kerrygold.

"An imitation from New York
You're made in Japan from cheese and chalk
You're hippy tarts hero
'Cause you put on a bad show, you put on a bad show
Oh don't it show

Still out on those pills
Oh do you remember

You think it's swell playing Max's Kansas
You're looking bored and you're acting flash
With nothing in your gut you better

Keep yer mouth shut you
You better keep yer mouth shut
In a rut

Still out on those pills
Do the sambo

Four years on you still look the same
I think about time
You changed your brain
You're just a pile of shit
You're coming to this
Ya poor little f*****
You're sealed with a kiss
Kiss me

Think it's swell playing in Japan
When everybody knows Japan is a dishpan
You're just a pile of shit
You're coming to this
You poor little f*****

Still out on those pills

Cheap thrills
Anadins Aspros anything
You're condemned to eternal bull-shit
Kiss me

A kiss a kiss
A looking for a kiss
You're coming to this

I want to kiss
You do just about anything
Oh kiss this
Eh boy"

You all still don't understand Morrissey, he is probably the one that posted this. We are probably one of his favorite pass times. He gets away with everything and anything somehow, who knows how.

You're right. I missed it. I can't read everything. My eyesight is getting worse already because I spend to much time here.

And as I said, I don't have to approve or follow his self-righteous moral rules even if I admire him.
But BrummieBoy, you do understand he is not only a popicon and a famous person but also a human being and has his flawes like you and me and all the rest of us here?

I still do believe his intentions are honest, at least of all regarding how we should behave to animals.
Regarding vegetarian or vegan. Maybe he found out (too late?) that dairy products are just as bad as eating meat and he was embarrassed by it?
At least he tries to do as much as he can.

Did anyone ever tell you, that you are a good writer and have a great talent for literature?
I think if you were using your talent aimed at literature and not at debunking Moz but wrote a novel, or a collection of short stories or even essays, or poetry, you could be successful.

I would read it. BrummieBoy, nice name for a writer.
I now feel all your talent is wasted and you will not get what you're aiming for.
Assuming that is you want to debunk and destroy Moz.
No one can touch him. Not even you.

Regards
Gerrit

We are all flawed, but not allof us have spent 33 years lecturing the world for eating meat whilst we eat cheese when there's is NO difference in animal suffering between beef and dairy, in fact dairy is worse. Much, much worse.

I am aware of my talents and people (publishers) have begged me to become a public figure in Literature but I'm too busy saving kids and animals from horror. I'm also a management consultant. I have a gig at Lego in Billund tomorrow. I have a rich, full, real life. I do not need fame and all the rest of that C list nonsense.

I have only debunked Morrissey to protect animals. I have no other interest in his sad, car-crash life other than to laugh at the sheer boring tedium of his take on 'fame' even though he isn't even famous. You are wrong. I have destroyed his legacy. He knows it. "Everybody knows"..I saw Sharon Robinson here in Kolding the other night. Now, she's a real artist......

I can see morrissey being vegan but not making it a point to insist his crew are. Judging from his comments about vaganism on the Larry King show I don't think he is a militant vegan

There is no meaningful distinction between eating meat and dairy hence 'vegetarianism' is a total waste of time. Morrissey has spent 33 years wasting his life singing nonsense such as 'Meat Is Murder' whilst eating cheese,

His comments on Larry King's show were shocking in their PR insincerity, all that bollocks about Veganism being 'expensive' from a 5* hotel whore who spends more on candles and scent a week than disabled UK citizens have for food. I sent a detailed position statement on Morrissey's crank-fraudism to Larry King and he doesn't f*** about so raised it. Morrissey dissembled, trying to make out he was a commited vegan without explaining how and why this had only happened so late in his carrer of Crank Fraudism. It only happened because he realised I'm not just another 'fan' on this website but have a web of contacts in the music business and was planning a 'spectacular' protest at Morrissey's Birmigham gig. He got wind of it so suddenly tried started 'posing as Vegan' but it's now looking as if he is has tried one troll trick too far. We will wait and see...I think the Dickie Felton tweet is the stake through Morrissey's vampire heart unless Morrissey responds to this 'heated debate' as Caroline Aherne would describe it...

As I see it, it's crystal clear Morrissey himself doesn't consume dairy, because he said so and I believe him. But the document could be true, it could have been produced to damage him or David, David could have been used as a tool against Morrissey as it happened before, etc. Lots of possibilities here. All of them bad, as I see it.
It's suspicious this document appears just when Morrissey changed his management team. Just a thought.

erm.....LOL!

It's difficult to continue this discussion as it has been taken over by maniacs (again).

David, if you are 100% sure that this document is real then fair enough, it deserves to be posted. I guess this means that there are some discrepancies between what Morrissey says and does. It doesn't change the fact that I like listening to most of his music. That's about as far as it goes, really.

For what it is worth, I remain totally convinced that it is fake...and a really, really bad one.

Are you saying Morrissey is an egregious hypocrite if this rider is authentic? Or the Dickie Felton tweet?

Not necessarily. It could be for his PA, who is likely to also be in his dressing room prior to concerts.

Absurd. So his PR has a special dispensation to eat Torture/Slaughter cuisine based on animal suffering but his Audience don't? And they are lectured by the 'Meat Is Murder' nonsense whilst his PR stuff their face with cheezy crap?

Back
Top Bottom