Morrissey Shot?

I have found two different covers but I only own one so I can't tell you much more. Sorry I couldn't be of much help.

I can't seem to copy the images to here of the two different covers. If you look on Amazon you will see them or even if you check images on google under "Morrissey Shot" both covers appear. I just don't know if they differ. One is blue and grey, the other is brown. I have the blue/grey copy. One may have been a later edition and they changed the cover. I imagine the content would remain the same.

In the U.S., the UK version sells for about twice the US version. If you can find it.:o

Bookfinder.com is a good resource for used books around the world.

I have a spare US edition to trade. I am looking for some Morrissey US CDs (nothing rare). PM if interested.

Last edited:
I brought my copy of this for one pound. The bookshop had a whole load as they were all slightly marked and were in the bargain bin. Wished I'd brought a few more! This was about 15 years ago before anyone asks where......

The girl mentioned in the intro was my girlfriend at the time. By the time the book was published, she had 'out-grown' Morrissey. The passing of time...eh?

Morrissey the 23rd (Passing time at GU's and Grim's while they sleep).

Back
Top Bottom