Morrissey by Monfourny - 1991 photo

Re: Morrissey by Monfourny

I can't read it, as it's written in Welsh or something, but Google translates it as:

"He won handily medal setters Morrissey has always had a very high awareness of his own image . It is a view rock , but it heals the details ... One day, while London was because he wanted to be crossed photographed with the inscription " Integrity house" he had spotted on the façade of a house. For this session , the manageress had booked a small studio . Morrissey donned a salmon shirt, I stretched a green cloth and took a colour photo . But I wanted to make a black and white portrait . Then he pulled out this nationalist shirt, and he took this pose where we guess all the morgue and all the sweetness of the character. "

Re: Morrissey by Monfourny

I can't read it, as it's written in Welsh or something, but Google translates it as:

"He won handily medal setters Morrissey has always had a very high awareness of his own image . It is a view rock , but it heals the details ... One day, while London was because he wanted to be crossed photographed with the inscription " Integrity house" he had spotted on the façade of a house. For this session , the manageress had booked a small studio . Morrissey donned a salmon shirt, I stretched a green cloth and took a colour photo . But I wanted to make a black and white portrait . Then he pulled out this nationalist shirt, and he took this pose where we guess all the morgue and all the sweetness of the character. "

i think hes a lot less concerned about his image these days as he was and i think that a conscious effort. he used to censor all kinds of angels and now i just dont think he cares as much and is trying to relax a bit about it these days swomewhat. same with his lyrics, hes just so much more direct than he used to be but that comes with age let me tell ya. you stop caring about a lot of things and it can happen quickly

An anonymous person posts the link:

Bowie, PJ Harvey, Morrissey… Renaud Monfourny raconte ses plus grandes photos - Télérama.fr

Google Translate to English:

Morrissey (1991)

© Renaud Monfourny

grand5323.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Written in Welsh? WTF is that? Will you Brits get off this site now? Stop living vicariously through this site and fantasizing you were at the New Year's Eve concert in LA. Morrissey is refusing to tour your country FOREVER and hates you Brits. Look, I even thought of a name for your new site. kicking-and-screaming-with-morrissey.com.

We can't even say Morrissey wouldn't be caught dead in the "UK" because he bought a plot at Hollywood Forever cemetery years ago.

Written in Welsh? WTF is that? Will you Brits get off this site now? Stop living vicariously through this site and fantasizing you were at the New Year's Eve concert in LA. Morrissey is refusing to tour your country FOREVER and hates you Brits. Look, I even thought of a name for your new site. kicking-and-screaming-with-morrissey.com.

We can't even say Morrissey wouldn't be caught dead in the "UK" because he bought a plot at Hollywood Forever cemetery years ago.

Very droll. Very droll indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey y'all in sunny side up land,ya can take the Moz out the U.K,but ya can't take the U.K of the Moz,....Have a nice day now y'all

Hey y'all you slagging off the Welsh as well now? You can take Moz of the U.K. but you can't take the UK out of Moz, now go an "have a nice day y'all "

Don't you get it Asswipe Enema?

The UK is so important to Morrissey, he feels he can't tour here unless he has an original album to promote.

If he tours other places with no new music, its only to pay for the hotel lifestyle and top up his pension pot.

Back
Top Bottom