Morrissey photo by Adam Sheridan Taylor posted on Instagram - new / unseen?

An anonymous person sends the link:

adamsheridantaylor / Instagram:

38790_adam_sheridan_taylor.jpg

adamsheridantaylor#portraitphotography#portrait photographer #morrissey#losangelesphotographer#photographerinlosangeles#miserymozzery

http://www.adamsheridantaylor.com/

Was this taken at the Irish meat plant that supplies McDonalds euro burgers ?
Always lookout for the Bord Bia stamp of quality.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I think the full sentence on the wall says: Sitting under this sign may cause injury or death.

Actually, he was sitting and waiting to get into an Injury Deepen / Death Cab for Cutie concert and this picture was taken in front of the wall they painted to advertise that nights acts.

I think the full sentence on the wall says: Sitting under this sign may cause injury or death.

No ! It's the method statement and risk assessment for the McCattle as they enter McDonaalds Euro burger plant in Ireland. I'm absolutely amazed he performs in Ireland knowing full well that the beef cattle who enter the Bord Bia plant end up as 40,000 tonnes of McDonalds Euro hamburgers each year.
Why are they called hamburgers when they are made of beef ?

this is news? Slim pickens.

The expression is 'slim pickings'. How embarrassing.

Stick to making covers for bootleg CDs, making 'films' :rofl: and convincing yourself Kiss Me A Lot and The Bullfighter Dies are Moz's best works to date.

f***ing cretin.

The expression is 'slim pickings'. How embarrassing.

Stick to making covers for bootleg CDs, making 'films' :rofl: and convincing yourself Kiss Me A Lot and The Bullfighter Dies are Moz's best works to date.

f***ing cretin.
You're a hateful f*** and you need help.

Gorgeous picture. This must be around 2002-2003?

You're a hateful f*** and you need help.

4k'em marred ! My life moves to fast to spell correctly. Yes I'm guilty of it and I don't give a 4ck.
If I can cheer you up in any way I liked your artwork so keep up your good work.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

4k'em marred ! My life moves to fast to spell correctly. Yes I'm guilty of it and I don't give a 4ck.
If I can cheer you up in any way I liked your artwork so keep up your good work.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Apologies ! Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

No ! It's the method statement and risk assessment for the McCattle as they enter McDonaalds Euro burger plant in Ireland. I'm absolutely amazed he performs in Ireland knowing full well that the beef cattle who enter the Bord Bia plant end up as 40,000 tonnes of McDonalds Euro hamburgers each year.
Why are they called hamburgers when they are made of beef ?

Always wondered about that. They must have invented the devils' food in Hamburg.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom